• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin for Sale

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Ok, so I bought this pin for a fellow DPF'r and cannot remember who it was.

pin74572

Since I have to empty my mailbox every few days, I accidently erased the pm's associated.

Anyway, I did list a thread but no one has claimed it. I do know the person had gotten another one from another person as well, so maybe she no longer needs it.

Anyway, I am hoping to re-sell it for the cost as well as disney shipping. I do not think I am interested in a trade for it, because I would really like to re-coup the cost of Disney Shipping. The shipping was only $5.00 but still. I guess I could consider it though.

I am asking $25 for the pin, and payment to be made under payment owed under personal.

Usually I would ask for the payment to be made as gift, but people have made mention on the forum that this could hender the buyer from recourse, and I would never want to impeded someone from having their rights.

I include shipping and Delivery confirmation, at my expense.

Thank you,

Vicki

Vicki

I ordered that pin but never received it. Yesterday I got the email of doom. I would be happy to take it off your hands. Just PM me the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back