• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Goals and Accomplishments Thread

Pin Goals and Accomplishments Thread
After booking an impulse cruise (darn you cast rates) I finally dug into the massive pin lot we acquired and spent the last week looking them up, sorting and posting some for sale on the bay.

Few observations- junk is still junk even 20 years later. If anyone needs euro Disney scrap I probably have it 😖 lots of original scrappers like the Tokyo mickeys

The pins with the clear coat have not aged well at ALL 🥺 which is sad because so many are adorable

Few gems but nothing earth shattering and nothing I’ve found from people’s wants list..

But I also put away everything in our keeper piles and hung up the show lanyards so wins

Definitely have tried to be more organized with my pins/my house in general... just ordered more pages from Amazon... though pages from other vendors are much nicer, it would cost too much if I try to fit all my pins there....

Lots of donation to get my house more organized as things that I have not used for three years will probably never get used again...

It's always an accomplishment to declutter but it's a work in progress...

I was hoping to update my pin lists after my recent event experience but my Microsoft Office has decided it no longer works in spite of it being a purchased/owned non-365 version. :( So I can't type, cut or paste into any of my documents and I'm really annoyed. (I tried uninstalling and re-installing Office but while it updated itself and shows it is an active/owned program, it still won't allow me to use it.)

If there are any Microsoft experts out there lol please message me with helpful tips! I need to update my lists!!!

I'm glad this thread got bumped. I was wanting to do it, but I haven't really been able to work on pin stuff since July. When we get back from Japan, I will have a lot of posts, because I have a lot of organizing projects I need to work on.

I'm glad this thread got bumped. I was wanting to do it, but I haven't really been able to work on pin stuff since July. When we get back from Japan, I will have a lot of posts, because I have a lot of organizing projects I need to work on.
Are you going back to Disney?

Yes! We had so much fun on our December (Christmas) 2018 we came home and immediately started talking about going back to Tokyo Disney for Halloween 2020! Yay.... :eek:

Anyway, the trip is finally happening! We leave on the 13th. We have a 2 night vacation package at the new Fantasy Springs Hotel, before moving over to the Disneyland Hotel for 5 more nights. We will have 6 park days (3 in each park) and one day to go into Tokyo for mostly shopping... Disney Store, Don Quijote (candy / discount store for Kit Kats), Nakano Broadway (to look for used Disney souvenirs and goods). Like before, my Dad is coming too.

I will be posting a full trip report and merchandise haul!

I've been feeling overwhelmed / stuck with my traders lately so my #1 goal for the rest of the year is to whittle them down to one reasonably full trade book and one zip portfolio for sets / boxes / oversized.

I mailed off a bulk trade of 150 today and feeling so much better! Before today I had a paper bag of D23, 3 folios, and an overstuffed trade book.

Last edited:
I use organized piles in plastic containers. Lol
This is me! And baseball card boxes. But for the first time in years, I've actually been putting pins in permanent storage... bags, binders and frames. I've been using the Logbook to mark my Owns on Pin & Pop if I bought it new, and had the card, and could therefore remove pins from cards.

My big organizing project lately has been getting my house ready for my Dad to come on Tuesday. Almost done! Just a few things to put away, change the tablecloth in the kitchen to Halloween, and vacuum. Which means all my piles of pins are now thrown in plastic containers.

Definitely have tried to be more organized with my pins/my house in general... just ordered more pages from Amazon... though pages from other vendors are much nicer, it would cost too much if I try to fit all my pins there....

Lots of donation to get my house more organized as things that I have not used for three years will probably never get used again...

It's always an accomplishment to declutter but it's a work in progress...

Which pages do you get from Amazon? I’m still trying to find a system that works for me for trading. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just some basic BCW sleeves... 9 pockets for the regular park ones and 4 pockets for the larger WDI pins... they are not the best but ok for the price since I am not looking to spend 6 + dollars for a single sleeve... I don't open the pin plastic to poke holes as I try to keep my pins as mint as possible...So I usually tape the opening after I put the pins inside so the pins won't slide out...

Just some basic BCW sleeves... 9 pockets for the regular park ones and 4 pockets for the larger WDI pins... they are not the best but ok for the price since I am not looking to spend 6 + dollars for a single sleeve... I don't open the pin plastic to poke holes as I try to keep my pins as mint as possible...So I usually tape the opening after I put the pins inside so the pins won't slide out...
Taping them is a good idea

Back