• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Pin it forward!!

I would like to join, please. My pinpics is currently not completely up to date (I did a TON of trading this weekend) but it will be updated tonight.

(Can I please request no international?)

I've never done one of these, I would like to play. How does it work, I get a pin from the person who posts above me and in turn I give a pin to the person below me?

It's been a long time since I played, I'll jump in! I do ask that the person who posts after me is in the US. I have had some issues with shipping international at my local PO. Thanks!

Hi Sam,
I would love a pin it forward from a new member ,pm for my addy please and yes I am in the USA
and I will need the one posting under me to be in the USA as well,so who's next??

Back