• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Scouts Honest Trading Logo For Honest Traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Scouts Honest Trading Logo For Honest Traders!
Awesome! Enjoy It! and Remember this Image I created as a Reminder of How we all should treat Online Trading here on DPF <3 <3 <3

I am glad you all enjoy this image as much as I do. Just remember to follow the meaning of it's creation as well <3 <3 <3 Treat eachother with Respect and Accept eachother for all the Diversities as that is what makes each and every one of you special <3 <3 <3

<3 Laz

Added! I may or may not do a lot of trading, but if I do, I would never trade a bad scrapper pin for an authentic disney pin.

That's what being a Pin Scout is All About <3 <3 <3 And Being Fair to Eachother <3

Oooh, these are very pretty! ^_^ I think I might have to borrow one, if that is okay? ;) <3

Of Coarse it's Okay <3 I Designed them for DPF Use <3 <3 <3 :)

Last edited:
Question for anyone who could answer.... How long does it take before a " newbie" can add pictures and avatars, etc. (I don't see any place to add this stuff in my profile- and I would love to add the honest pin trader pic)

This was such a wonderful idea and I love the meaning and purpose behind it all Thank so much for creating this amazing logo and for being so kind to share it with us all. I can't say thank you enough so just THANK YOU x 1 million

LOVE LOVE LOVE your Pin Scouts images!! Thank you SO much for making them available for us! I have given my pledge (and added a personal bit to it), and pulled down the images for my use on DPF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back