• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin topic: one favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
cream-cheese filled pretzels at DLR (we really need to get those at WDW!)

What is your favorite downtown disney restaurant?

Does The Avengers count as a Disney movie since they distributed and funded it? If it is than that's my answer. If it doesn't count then its Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

Which Disney movie sequel did you think shouldn't have been made?

Last edited:
Pirates of the Carribean 4 (if that counts as a sequel?)

What is you favorite smell at disney?

I'm late. I'm late. For a very important date. No time to say "Hello, Goodbye". I'm late, I'm late, I'm late-Alice in Wonderland

Who is your favorite Disney voice actor?

I don't really know many animated ones that aren't Disney, so I'll just go with Fiona from Shrek.

What's your favorite Disney female guardian (as long as they take care of a person they count)?

When you think about it, most of the female maternal figures are either dead or evil. Hmmmm. I would pick Mrs. Jumbo. She goes to jail to defend her baby, makes up for all the evil step mothers.

What is your favorite classic Disney short?

The Skeleton dance! And in case you haven't seen it:

[video=youtube;h03QBNVwX8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h03QBNVwX8Q[/video]

What is your favorite themed trash can in DL/WDW?

(weird one, I know!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back