• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pinpics help

Pinpics help

sbmpins

Pin Trader
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
So . . . I'm trying to review a Wants List for the secret Santa exchange. Is there a way to see this without logging in? I've been locked out of the site for quite a while. When I try to set up an account it says my emails are already used. I can't find a way to reset them.

I've given up on maintaining my account, but I just want to view others' lists! Why is this so hard?! Any advice?

So . . . I'm trying to review a Wants List for the secret Santa exchange. Is there a way to see this without logging in? I've been locked out of the site for quite a while. When I try to set up an account it says my emails are already used. I can't find a way to reset them.

I've given up on maintaining my account, but I just want to view others' lists! Why is this so hard?! Any advice?

Nope, no way to see wants list without being logged in.

If you want help... I could take some screen shots (when I log in) and email them to you. PM me if this would work for you.

have you tried the "Forgot Your Password?" link at the top? They actually fixed that functionality so it will email you a new password instead of....well I won't go into the horror show of what it did before. But it works like an actual password reset should now.

Back