• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinPics Rapunzel Reveal/Conceal Raffle at WonderCon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pinpics is very legit, I would not involve myself with anyone or any company or person (Lenny) if I did not believe 100% in my soul that there was no doubt in my mind that pinpics is on a roll in the right direction. People fear the unknown so I suggest you get to know the new pinpics owners better for yourselves before you believe hearsay <3 if you hear a negative remark please do the logical thing.... Ask for the proof. I have heard many things and that simple question never gets answered. And I have witnessed with my own eyes how very nice, honest and generous Lenny is as a person <3 this game they are doing is wonderful and everyone will be a winner! And someone will have won one of the most sought after pins on the market for $10!?!? Idk about you but this is a great opportunity for everyone <3

this isn't directed at any one person but I feel I needed to express myself <3
<3 Laz

I know you wouldn't Laz. I have won Pins @ Cost, sent payment as gift and received my pin in LBE and wrapped in bubble wrap. I played two slots and might play more. I'd fall over if I won. I trust Pin Pics completely. I'm tired of others trashing people.
Thank You Laz! :hug:

Lenny, its easy to fix any rumors. Post the auction forms. Also, which local charity did it go to?

I agree with Laz.

I almost never come out and say anything I believe could be controversial on this forum because most times I feel like it isn't even worth it, but I feel like I need to speak out here too. Pinpics has been doing great things lately. You won't be out any money.

end this now!!! I am saying this because why would the owner of pinpics who has gladly donated time and money to make a free enviroment for online trading scam you guys!! To say he is scamming is ridicolous. If have a problem with it do not participate and keep it to your self!!

This is very interesting. I don't think you would talk like this on your very own forum with it being censored and all. God bless DPF for our freedom of speech.

Another reason of why they probably ask for "gift" would be that if they accepted any payment that doesn't say "gift" they can actually get in A LOT of trouble if someone filed a report for illegal raffle, regardless of their good intentions. x3 California is scary that way.

This is very interesting. I don't think you would talk like this on your very own forum with it being censored and all. God bless DPF for our freedom of speech.

Great point here, Freedom of Speech is a wonderful thing but Freedom to Bash is not cute at all <3 and Josh is not bashing but others who do not like the great things that are coming are doing everything they can in the shadows to destroy a fantastic thing we all have in common and that's PinPics ~<3

this thread needs to get back on track and on Topic which is the possibility of having a grail mail day!!!!!

To be honest, Figgy made a free environment. Lenny's mommy bought it.

I'm gonna take the risk.... when else would we get such an opportunity like this again?!

Good luck to everyone entering!!

Woah Woah Woah guys.

Lets take a step back here.

I shared this because I wanted to provide the link to those of us who hadn't seen it. I know how much this pin means to a lot of people here.

I don't know where all of this sudden hate for pinpics comes from, but it is quite surprising and alarming to me. If you hate the site so much, how on earth do you even trade pins? Pinpics is a crucial part of the pin trading environment, and I am extremely grateful to have it around. I can't imagine the amount of work and effort that goes in to keeping the site running smoothly and without error.

It is beyond generous and gracious for them to even be offering these pins. The e-mail correspondence I have had with Anthony has been nothing but pleasant and cordial. They are apparently trying to sort things out with lawyers to make sure everything is legal. I will be posting quotes of our correspondence here momentarily.

This thread is about the raffle, which is now no different than a game. I trust pinpics just as much as I trust members here in games. This is not a thread about bashing a website that helps all of us keep organized and collected. If you want to debate about pinpics' legitimacy, please take it elsewhere, I implore you politely. I understand you may have concerns for the members here, and that IS appreciated, but the way some of these concerns are being expressed is just rude, in my opinion.

Good luck to everyone who entered. I am sure Pinpics will be updating with more specific information in the near future!

Perfectly said love <3

Good luck to everyone who entered. I hope the winner will cherish the pins and not resell them. Even better if a DPF member wins!

Great point here, Freedom of Speech is a wonderful thing but Freedom to Bash is not cute at all <3 and Josh is not bashing...
But in this sense didnt the Owner (If Lenny is or not) just tell another member of the forum to grow a pair? That seems very hostile for such a nice and 100% genuine person. And also, you have a bias opinion of Pinpics being 100% legit as I got from your post you MAY work for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.