• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PinPics Rapunzel Reveal/Conceal Raffle at WonderCon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E349C584-8197-4B9A-A6CF-3972E2DE9E9E-4823-000002C0A7B0C3E7.jpg

One does not simply raffle an RC Rapunzel say the stitchitch to his mafia crew
our target is still the big man Pinpics. And now the orange bird.

Friends the Nekov mermaid suggests.
Never the itchystitch says.

Never friend with a deadman in this town...

His town. 9 years with this crew he gathers them in
To the limo. Off to Wondercon. To catch the big man at work

Yosoyapunch is wearing the traditional luchador
Outfit. Ready for the kill...

One does not simply raffle an RC Rapunzel say the stitchitch to his mafia crew
our target is still the big man Pinpics. And now the orange bird.

Friends the Nekov mermaid suggests.
Never the itchystitch says.

Never friend with a deadman in this town...

His town. 9 years with this crew he gathers them in
To the limo. Off to Wondercon. To catch the big man at work

Yosoyapunch is wearing the traditional luchador
Outfit. Ready for the kill...
disney-funny-jack-sparrow-pirates-of-the-caribbean-Favim.com-374782.gif

I agree with your viewpoint but PinPics has a great track record already on all their pins at cost giveaways and this is along the same lines as that. Just this time 2 winners will get a pin at $10 that is a mega grail and everyone else will be getting prizes that I'm sure will be worth it too. They haven't let anyone down so far, so there's no reason not to believe this is 100% for realz... :)

Pinpics does have a really good track record in terms of not letting people down but I haven't seen any reason why MyDPins isn't trustworthy either :( Both seem to be very highly acclaimed under the Disney Pin trading community so I really don't know what to do >_<

lol, if that happened this would be 100% rigged haha xD (I'm not saying it is...just saying what it would be lol don't want to start unnecessary drama)

Pinpics does have a really good track record in terms of not letting people down but I haven't seen any reason why MyDPins isn't trustworthy either :( Both seem to be very highly acclaimed under the Disney Pin trading community so I really don't know what to do >_<

Well, believe the site that is trying to turn things around in the pin community by promoting pins@cost... Or believe the unnamed customers showing no proof of anything that entered my D pins... That is the question.... <3

and I'm not saying that josh is lying either but the sources could be or could have been lied to... I have met Lenny and I think of myself to be a pretty good judge of character. He is a very good person that has bumped heads with people who do not share his vision for our beautiful hobby.

Last edited:
Why believe either?

11c455t.jpg

lmao sorry that image was too perfect and I found those taco commercials too funny to now mention it.

On the topic, although you are right that they are apparently "random" customers of MyDPins, I trust mydpins to make judgements about random comments so if he believes them, there is something more to these comments than just them being some random person walking in and saying it. I mean, I wouldn't believe something some random stranger just told me unless I had other reasons to believe it.

11c455t.jpg

lmao sorry that image was too perfect and I found those taco commercials too funny to now mention it.

On the topic, although you are right that they are apparently "random" customers of MyDPins, I trust mydpins to make judgements about random comments so if he believes them, there is something more to these comments than just them being some random person walking in and saying it. I mean, I wouldn't believe something some random stranger just told me unless I had other reasons to believe it.

I have learned in my life not to believe anything until I see it for myself with my own two eyes... <3

Owwwww, my head! :facepalm:

Okay, seriously now: there is so much going on in this thread, I don't know where to begin. First and foremost, please remember (and this is a straight shot across the board to everyone who participated, I am not singling out anyone) that while free speech and a lack of censorship is a given here, we give you this privilege because we trust that you know how to act like adults. Calling people out on the forums for any reason never is appropriate and posting attacks that you know would be censored on other forums - also inappropriate. Please take any problems you may have with individuals to PMs - or ask an administrator/moderator for assistance with mediation if the conflict spirals out of control.

As such, this thread is being closed and placed under review for potential warnings/infractions.

I wonder if the pinpics people know that it's illegal to have a raffle in the State of CA without everyone receiving something for their funds?!

And ugh, Sunday is their panel? :p
I'll be at WonderCon shooting photos for MTV Geek :)

I wonder how many people will end up butt hurt at the end of this thread?

I also wonder what Wondercon's opinions and rules are concerning raffles and giveaways at their convention. If there is an issue with something possibly being illegal (not saying it is or it isn't) then since this would take place during their event it might be a good idea to let them know what is up so they can clarify this from their point of view. Could they be liable for any wrong doing unknown to them? And if there is a way to prove that this is being done through the right channels, those organizing the raffle should come forward and show proof of it.

Ultimately, if you don't feel comfortable with the contest/drawing/whatever, do not participate in it.

By the way, aside from this whole pin giveaway, what is their panel going to be about? Perhaps some open question and answer time? I just want to know what they'll be coveting at the panel, so I know if I should go to it or not.

By the way again, who is ACTUALLY going to Wondercon?
I'll probably be there doing photo coverage for MTV Geek :)

I went ot Gallifrey One (The Dr Who Convention) last month, and they loved my work, so they're sending me to more events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back