• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Pinpics traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Pinpics traders
Hi, I would like to add the following folks to the list with whom I have recently dealt and had a very positive experience.

Christl61
jeannie1940
efeyes
d.ducks
drmchsr

There are probably others, but I'll have to go back and check my notes.

Also, how do I actually get on the list?

Oh my God are you getting trade requests from them, too?

I've gotten three or four by now. But they never answer my messages.

Same here! Thought it was just me. I've gotten the same request about 6 times now and I've answered them back multiple times but haven't received any messages back--just the same request over and over. I'm like...do they not know how the PinPics messaging system works? Maybe they haven't noticed the inbox at the top of the page? :dunno:

I would like to add Skellington08 to the list of good traders. I did a 3 for 3 pin trade with her. She communicated well,shipped fast, and I believe he pins are authentic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't able to get week 10...

Arendelle - I should have a week 10 set on its way to me. Let me know if you have an interested in trading for it. You have several pins that would fit my collections.

Last edited:
I've heard back from them, they said they had the flu...any chance you have heard back too?

Same here! Thought it was just me. I've gotten the same request about 6 times now and I've answered them back multiple times but haven't received any messages back--just the same request over and over. I'm like...do they not know how the PinPics messaging system works? Maybe they haven't noticed the inbox at the top of the page? :dunno:

Has anyone traded with sushiboots1 before?

Also who had traded with wolfingtonj? I was going to trade with her, but almost all her pins were scrappers and she seemed unaware that scrappers exists.

After trading for a bit over a year now in Pinpics... looking at the traders a person lists is now actually one of the ways I determine if I will trade with them. If the majority of the pins the trader posts are known for being mistakes/scrapped/fake, I politely decline the trade.

After trading for a bit over a year now in Pinpics... looking at the traders a person lists is now actually one of the ways I determine if I will trade with them. If the majority of the pins the trader posts are known for being mistakes/scrapped/fake, I politely decline the trade.

Yea I asked for pics and they were all scrappers. That's why I'm curious that she's on this list.

Yea I asked for pics and they were all scrappers. That's why I'm curious that she's on this list.

Oops, I was the one who recommended her. I didn't know she had mostly scrappers. >.< I guess she should be removed from the list then. Sorry about that! D:

I would like to recommend AuntieSusan.

I'm also pretty cool to trade with. I have some pretty awesome friends on here that can vouch for me :)

I traded with Dizpinsgirlky and it went great. I'm not sure if her trades are full of scrappers or not, but I traded for an unopened character hat bag.

Anyone trade with Aliciad731? They are requesting to email outside of pinpics which seems odd. Any input is appreciated!

email: After also initially being wary of email trading, I have now determined this is not really a red flag (at least for me). Some people struggle with the oddness of the message communication in Pinpics. You might negotiate in email and then send a final message regarding the final trade in Pinpics and ask the other trader to affirm the final trade in Pinpics also. Sending pictures of the actual pins to be traded is also a decent way to confirm legitimacy.

By the way, glad your trade with preparedscar went well.

I just completed great trades with ssortelli, LLyles, and DisneyPinMark (international) and would love to add them to the list.

Hi, has anyone traded with GWishe before? Thanks!

As only a point of update, I decided to go through with the trade with GWishe despite having some misgivings due to the poor communication. My pins have been shipped and delivered to her and I have nothing to show for it and there has not been any further communication on her end. I started a Trade Issue with the mods at PinPics, so I am hopeful that this will get resolved. I'm unsure of what else can or should be done.

My only advice is to be careful and listen to your intuition and gut reactions. I hope that I didn't veer too much off topic. If so, please disregard my venting. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back