• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins I pulled from cast lanyards or boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins I pulled from cast lanyards or boards

Molly

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Here is a pic of the pins I traded for at DLR and DCA last week. I think I did pretty well and considering that I passed trading on about 40% of the cast I asked for trades because their lanyards were 100% scrappers :(

D5388616-F8A7-446A-A672-8965810BA030.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice work! I really like the Lion King pin - Simba in front of Mickey's Fun Wheel?? Looks like a neat pin ; ). Hope you had a wonderful time!!

The biggest question is did you have a good time hunting for them? If you did, then you did really well!!! I love the new Peter Pan hidden mickey set. Very nice indeed!!!

Congratulations!! Nice haul. LOVE the DL Goofy/Pluto and it's matching DL Mickey/Minnie!!! Very nice indeed!!

Thanks for all the cheers guys. I had a major, super, awesome blast hunting these pins down, I was like secret agent Molly out there scouring cast lanyards for pins that weren't junky scrappers. I was most shocked to see the skateboard pin because I had just seen them at WOD for like $13.00 a piece...must be nice to toss them around for HM's. The Tangled couples pin was my final trade and was acquired on the 6th floor of the DGC at the concierges desk, if you didn't know about that spot...now ya do. Catch the elevator in the lobby straight up to 6 and you will see the desk right there, hopefully they will have a hot one (or more) for you too!

The best part of it all was that I was in the company of my favorite people in the world, second best is that I snagged us a new pin addict! My sister is now certifiable and possibly in need of an intervention. She was practically throwing elbows to get to CM's first lol and spent an obscene amount of money on pins. We have to get out there like the Mormons and JW's, if we don't get new junkies our hobby will die. We can start a training program on how to pull suckers in lol.

I will write a thorough trip report once I recover from the trip and one of the most boring Super Bowls of my life. So sick of seeing Seahawks jerseys I could puke. DLR and DCA we full of brand new jerseys....sorry kids if you only love a team because they are in the Super Bowl you are not a real fan and should be lashed with wet licorice until you admit that you don't even know what a safety is (hint: it was the thing that nearly cost my TV it's exceptionally short life) much less understand football.

Congrats David your village finally has a big FB win.

Viva la pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back