• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins I pulled from cast lanyards or boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going next week. Where are good boards? I'm going to try the concierge desk.

It is really hit and miss. I found several nice ones on random CM lanyards throughout both parks. These pins were acquired over a three day period so as you can imagine I saw far tooooo many scrappers out there. Saddest part is I saw several people that knew that they were giving them scrappers and felt pretty happy about it :(

It is really hit and miss. I found several nice ones on random CM lanyards throughout both parks. These pins were acquired over a three day period so as you can imagine I saw far tooooo many scrappers out there. Saddest part is I saw several people that knew that they were giving them scrappers and felt pretty happy about it :(

Thanks for writing me back.

Scrappers make me very mad. I have a bag full of them. I will not trade them. They just sit there and sit there.

We are going to be careful. Hopefully we will find some decent pins like you did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back