• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pins lost in the mail :(!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pins lost in the mail :(!

SyriusLionwing

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm really sad, I ordered two pins from Ebay and they have gone awol while travelling over the sea. Really quite annoyed because its two pins I wanted for my Oliver & Fox and the Hound collections. Luckily they aren't that rare so I should be able to pick up another two!

The ebay seller was VERY good as well and refunded my money for the missing pins which I felt was really fair of them.

These are the two pins that went missing, does anyone have them for sale or trade?

pin90186

Pin 90186: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Todd and Copper Only

pin90195

Pin 90195: Disney's Best Friends - Mystery Pack - Dodger and Oliver Only

I'v never had a pin go missing before. Its quite sad that it had to be these two, I could have so easily have traded for them while I was in florida too but I didn't cause I knew they were 'on the way' to me in the UK.

Thanks for letting me ramble guys. Who knows maybe one day they will turn up and i'll be all like 'Oh, where did you come from?' XD!

Laura

It has happened before and that's why some sellers require insurance in for more expensive pins... or else it'll just be a mess! Sorry to hear about your misfortune and good luck getting those pins again!

I've had pins show up months later. Don't give up hope, they may just show up someday. :)

Megan, Check with Laz. He always either has what you need or can get it for you. He's very reliable and besides, you know him:) When did you go home? I thought you were staying for a while.

I went home about 2 weeks ago, working for Disney just didn't work out for me.

Ah yeah I will prod laz I know he lad a few of them. Lol such a pain caus ei coulda traded for them while I was over there about 10 times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back