• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pixar Studios Store Brave Logo pin, Ends 2/3 11:59pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pixar Studios Store Brave Logo pin, Ends 2/3 11:59pm PST
I will give it a shot and bid:
Pin 26619: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Artist Stitch with Lilo
Pin 53127: DLR - Wish You Were Here 2007 - Paradise Pier Hotel (Genie)
Pin 57242: Disney Store - Emile and Remy

Getting really tricky here. On one hand I have a pin I REALLY would like to have. One the other I have a pin that I want and several very nice pins (including a Japan pin).

Hmmm. I am going to have to adjust the leaderboard.

1. Catz
2. Ventchick
3. pin2pin1
4. tyleet87
5. Clara9271
6. Tnr
7. Lizabell10

It is not over yet people. We have over 3 hours left.

You all are not making it easy. I am just going to list the top 3 at this point. new leaderboard.

1. Ventchick
2. Catz
3. pin2pin1

Bidding is now closed. I will be back with final results in the next few minutes.

So we have reached the end of my very first auction. Overall I think it went pretty well. I was sweating it a bit at the beginning. There were some very nice pins being bid, but when it all comes down to it pins I want with a high trade/want ratio were going to get a lot more attention from me. The PODM in particular took me by surprise, but when it came to it I would have ended up just offering it in another trade auction down the road. Anyway, you are not all here to read my post-auction ramblings. You want the official word on who won. And the winner is....

Almost forgot to thank all the bidders and people who looked at the thread. And let's not forget the admins and moderators of Disney Pin Forum. Oh and the lovely people at Disney/Pixar for making the film and the pin. And I should also thank the gentleman who picked the pin up for me at the Pixar Studios store. He knows who he is. And the winner is....

I like them. Anyway thanks for reading and bidding people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back