• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pixies Pin Shoppe: November/december updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately, i cannot promise the new DSF releases. I will only sell DSf pins once in hand, no presale unless it is not a camp out release. We wont camp out with our little ones.

Edited on 7/19/13

with random draws at dsf releases now we are attending more. It is so nice to not have to camp out!!!

Last edited:
When do u need payment for them? My daughter would love steamboat Willie but I couldnt donit until the 29. Unless my show this weekend is really good.

I am getting a lot of requests for the Mothers Day brave. Release scheduled April 18. I am unfortunately full for my standard 4.... I am going to start a wait list. The next 3 people to contact me about the BRAVE Mothers day pin will be put on a wait list. Chances are, I will be able to pick up the extra's and get them for you. I just cannot promise them until in hand. I will keep them at the price originally listed of $16.00 plus the normal shipping fee.

replied.

still have a spot left on my wait list for the Brave MD pin. I do not think your will be able to find it for my price once it releases. $16.00 plus shipping is a good deal for this pin! get on my wait list while you can!

On the ODPT site it says that Stitch is not supposed to be released till the 18th. If you go on the 11th and it's there can you let me know. :)

You refur to the nurses day stitch?

I will try to let folks know if it is there on Thursday. I have a dumb phone and cannot get online while out of the house. lol

2 weeks ago it said the 11th.

updated! I have space for 2 brave mothers day pins now!!!

the nurses day pin did NOT release on april 11. ODPT now shows it will release on April 18th with the Peter Pan PoH, and the Mothers day Brave pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back