• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Please help us to share the Magic!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please help us to share the Magic!!!!!!

gbdb4ever

Greg and Debby
Rating - 100%
384   0   0
A dear member of DPF took his whole family to the WDW for Thanksgiving for the release of BatB PODM to share the experience with his 8 year old daughter who collects Belle.
They ended up running all around through 4 parks, standing in line and got ZERO pins as they sold out each time just in front of them in line.
I am trying to put the magic back into their vacation and hearts...PLMK if you have any extra PODM for trade. PLease know that this is NOT for me!!!! I promise and guarentee that all pins I can trade for will go directly to them as a gift...I just really want to replace the sadness with some real DIsney Magic..
Please PM me. Thanks and have a magical day!!
Debby

Last edited:
thanks...we were so touched to see the sadness that being so close but missing out time and time again was for this family..we are hoping we can bring some smiles back to their faces knowing that our DPF family cares enough to help...

My friend Robbie called, he was going to surprise me and get me one for Christmas, but his nephew didn't work Thanksgiving, but is going to keep his eyes open for any hidden stock. I'm not holding my breath, but a dear friend got me one . By the magic of Disney, he comes up with any I will help you out.

It is the season to think of others (well, we should do it year round..) so come one and let me negotiate a trade with you for a PODM BatB pin...Anyone got an extra for trade???

I do! check out my sales thread, the only ones that I have left so far are the ones of Beast's face.

If you're interested in any of those, I'd be willing to do a trade. Let me know.

I know that it is not much, but I am willing to trade any of these pins towards a BaTB PoDM to help Debby.

This pin is for a little girl, so it would be better if there is Belle in it.

000_0021.jpg

000_0013.jpg

000_0010.jpg

This is not for my own collection, so I am trading these 3 pins only and Debby is looking for a BatB PoDM at the moment, the girlier the better.

Best of luck Debby :)

Selen,
Thank you soooooo much for trying to help out!!! You are so sweet and generous. I appreciate your effort so much and I hope that we can get a good response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back