• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pocahontas Doll Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pocahontas Doll Collection

flynnrider

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone! I'm still new on here, but I've been a Disney collector since May 2010! I am a really big fan of Pocahontas, and have been since I was 3 years old. Naturally, I wanted a Pocahontas doll when I was a kid. However being a male, my parents said no. When I turned 18 I decided to open up a paypal and ebay account and start buying them! It started off with the one I wanted, Sun Colors Pocahontas, and it has grown ever since. I finished the Mattel collection earlier this year. Sorry for the bad quality, I took it at night with horrible lighting. I'll make sure to take more photos and even make a Youtube video soon. Not pictured are my Disney Store versions, which I have a good amount of, including the Designer Princess version. If anyone out there also collects Pocahontas dolls I would love to see pictures!

tumblr_m32jdaU7js1r142y0o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
That is a really nice collection, thanks for posting it :) I love seeing what everyone collects! Do you collect any other characters?

I'm going to have to show my girlfriend the picture because she collects Pocahontas pins and has the Princess Designer Pocahontas Doll. Very cool!!!

Awesome collection! And it's totally complete - incredible!

Do you know there was a perfume from Pocahontas back in 1995, released in germany. It smells like.... ah...... grandnannys perfume now, but after 17 years a perfume is going to smell like this ;-)

Very cool! I didn't even know they made so many Pocahontas dolls! And can I just say that "Winter Moon" Meeko is hillarious/adorable in his earmuffs and cape! :)

Awesome collection and welcome! I was also a deprived child and suddenly my house is filled with Disney everything. Didn't really work did it? Lol :D

Your collection is amazing! Congratulations on completing the entire Mattel line!

Also, happy to hear you were able to get the Disney Princess Designer Doll Pocahontas! I heard all about Dollmageddon, and I'm happy to see that one of the most sought after dolls went home to somebody who truly loved the character for who she was -- and not what she'd earn on eBay! :)

What do you think you're going to start collecting next?

I'm looking forward to see the rest of your collection pictures including the Disney Store doll and Designer! I can pretty much relate to you, I'm also a guy and back in the day my parents wouldn't buy me a doll hahaha. Now that I'm 18 as well, and have my own money, I have been buying some dolls like crazy. The cool thing about it is that my parents know that I have them because I like the character and the actual design of the doll and simply collect them as a collector, not because I'm going to play with them like a little girl hahaha.

Your collection is amazing! Congratulations on completing the entire Mattel line!

Also, happy to hear you were able to get the Disney Princess Designer Doll Pocahontas! I heard all about Dollmageddon, and I'm happy to see that one of the most sought after dolls went home to somebody who truly loved the character for who she was -- and not what she'd earn on eBay! :)

What do you think you're going to start collecting next?

Unfortunately I was one of the victims of Dollmageddon :( I could not go on Monday to the Disney Store because I had a class at 10am, so I chose to buy it online the next day. I woke up really early and was even half an hour late to work because I was trying to buy her. The website kept freezing up. And by the time I was able to put her in my cart she was sold out :( a friend of mine ended up selling me hers, for about $110 with free shipping. It sucked but at the same time compared to the prices she went on ebay it wasn't so bad of a deal.

Other than Pocahontas I collect dolls and merch from the Disney Renaissance era! I collect some Disney Store stuff too. I've actually been holding off in getting any new dolls so I can save my money just in case they release a limited edition doll since the blu ray releases in August!

@alex555 Haha my parents are the same! Their only concern now is that I don't spend all my money, since I do have other responsibilities now that I'm older lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back