• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: PODM Auction: Valentine's Day Style! Ends 2/6/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: PODM Auction: Valentine's Day Style! Ends 2/6/14

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
AgentR's Valentine's Day Auction:
Piece of Disney Movie (PODM)
Lady and the Tramp
Pin 87231: - Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Lady and the Tramp
Pin PD71035: - Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Lady and Lady and the Tramp
dcacfbdf-ad9b-4cfb-a550-4390dd715d5a_zps5ab68085.jpg

Hello DPF Community!
I am auctioning off this beautiful Lady and the Tramp PODM [on card]. The scene is Tony playing the accordion and singing "Bella Notte (This is the Night)."

07e85f9d-4880-4cb3-a3d3-08ce79ea09be_zps9a6f7eb2.jpg

To me, what makes this pin look nice is that it looks like Tony is singing to the pin-on-pin versions of Lady and Tramp.

To commemorate Valentine's Day, if the winner so chooses, they will have the option of gifting the pin to a significant other, loved one, secret crush, or another DPF member of their choosing. If they so choose this option, I will try to send out the pin early enough that hopefully they get the pin before or by Valentine's Day. All the winner would have to do is tell me the name, address, and a message that they would like to send to them. Once again, I repeat, this is optional. Also, please note that if the winner is a non-U.S. resident, the pin most likely will not get delivered in time for Valentine's Day. However, you may still send me the name, address, and message, and it will be sent to them.

I will try to update the leader board at least twice a day.
My Wants:
Anything in my signature
Anything in my Wants List
Pinpics: AgentR (more up to date than DPP)
Specifics:
Mulan
Oswald
Frozen
Tangled PODM
World of Color
Streetrat Aladdin
Enchanted
Princess and the Frog PTD
Pluto
Kevin
Good Traders

The Unwanted:
Scrappers/Fake Pins
Please no PM bids

The auction will end Thursday, February 6, 2014, @ 9:00 PM (Disneyland California Adventure Time)

The winner will be announced within the 24-hour period after the end of the auction.

I wish everyone a wonderful start to February! To get us in the spirit of this auction, I leave you all with this scene.

[video=youtube;9gwZC5s2IU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gwZC5s2IU0[/video]

Good Morning...errrr...Afternoon, Everyone! I was able to get some nice Valentine's Stuff for this auction! Please remember, you can bid on this auction for yourself! You do not have to address it to someone else if you do not want to. That was just an option.

Anyway, have fun bidding!

i would love this pin ,it's super pretty, i'll be your first bidder please.i've taken pins from my collection,these are from your wants,disney store europe aladdin vs jafar,mickey mouse at the indiana jones epic stunt spectacular,pirates of the carribean redheaded minnie mouse, sorry i don't have much thank you.

Ohh I need this!

I will try to make an offer, hope you like it.

pin6805th200

Pin 6805 ProPin - Aladdin Set (Aladdin)
pin11594th200

Pin 11594 Another Aladdin Pin (Sedesma)
pin61178th200

Pin 61178 Target - Enchanted - Giselle
pin6802th200

Pin 6802 ProPin - Aladdin Set (Aladdin as Prince Ali)
pin6803th200

Pin 6803 ProPin - Aladdin Set (Jasmine)

All pins except sedesma Aladdin is on original cards. The propins still in plastic!

Thank-you for my first bids!!!

My First Leader Board:

1. teddy_ruxpin: Pin 72331, Pin 72050, Pin 45874 (I love the Aladdin pin. And I love the variety of the Mickey and Minnie. Please confirm that these are the correct numbers.)

2. Snoffsan: Pin 6805, Pin 11594, Pin 61178, Pin 6802, Pin 6803 (I love the Aladdin pins and the Giselle pin)

This is really close though...

yep they're the correct numbers,i can't believe I forgot to add the numbers sorry. i'll also add from your wants list pin 85475 DLP pluto ,thanks.

Thank-you! And no need to apologize. :) Good Afternoon, everyone! I hope no one is under the weather today like I am. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back