• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Point System Auction - PP# 27547 (DA) Stitch Angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Point System Auction - PP# 27547 (DA) Stitch Angry
The best part is the total is 1313!

The best part is he probably has no idea this is going on... He said he was on his way back from Vegas... He is going to be blown away...

The best part is he probably has no idea this is going on... He said he was on his way back from Vegas... He is going to be blown away...

I am hoping so. That is what I was going for. I thought somebody else was going to up the bid at the last minute so I wanted to be sure I had enough points.

it took about a half an hour, I just went down my traders list and put everything onto a word document so I could cut and paste at the last 5 minutes or so. I left myself a little time just in case something bad happened when I posted it. I wasn't sure the quick post would handle all of the info.

Docfish2u is the winner. Still driving but points are way over 710.2. Will send PM and please send me your address. Thanks all for making this awesome and I am speechless right now as well as shouldn't be posting but had to announce winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back