• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: POLL! The next "Wylld" auction?

Pick the next wylld auction!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Auction Ended: POLL! The next "Wylld" auction?

wyllieam

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
193   0   0
Vote for which pin you would like to see in the next auction! You can choose multiple answers :) I forgot to put the jumbo mad pin party in the poll and can't figure out how to modify it, ha! So if that is your vote, just reply below. Tee hee!

pin79078

pin24306
pin48407

pin74941
pin63738
pin81326
pin35969
pin31015
pin61476
pin31960
pin74940

Last edited:
To be honest, I don't think I'd bid on any of these auctions, because I really don't collect any of these characters - but I have to admit, that Cheshire Cat hot air balloon is pretty awesome.

Alright so far mad pinparty and aurora reveal conceal are in the lead...keep voting. I need major decision help before tomorrow night. I love these! yippee!

Back