• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! PRE-SALE Las Vegas HotArt Lanyard LE200 Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to change Pascal to Dumbo ? I know it is late in the game so no worries. Thanks and have fun!!

Would it be possible to change Pascal to Dumbo ? I know it is late in the game so no worries. Thanks and have fun!!

No problem, I will do that.

Also, I am going to send invoices out to everyone this week so please check your PMs as I will be requesting your PayPal addresses to send invoices to. You don't need to pay until I get the pin, but I like to be prepared in advance. I will send PMs on Saturday/Sunday to let you know whether I am successful and whether to pay!

invoices sent! As a reminder, payment not due until 7/7/18 when I PM you regarding my success.

If DPF is down, I will log-in through PayPal and send a payment reminder on 7/7/18 (and if I can figure out how to access email from phone, I can do that too!)

Am I too late to join this? I’d love D2, D4 and F4 (Cheshire Cat, Queen of Hearts, and Alice) please!!

OK, more invoices sent today

Please keep an eye out on the DPF FB page for updates about the event. I don't have Twitter on my phone so can't do that, but I can keep the IG page up to date too, I think.

If DPF is down, you can check in with me here: https://www.facebook.com/li.fong.75436
(just send a friend request)

Can I please be added for the Blue Aurora - if obtained?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Hi!

I got most Of the pins. In case anyone checked my updates on FB , pink dress Ariel, Alice, Lucifer, Rapunzel with fry pan, Flynn Rider and five other pins were not released today.

Instead, three surprise pins - 2 karate chop Stitch and 1 blue Aurora were released.

I am going through the orders and will modify all invoices tonight.

I will see if I have any extra blue Auroras.

I have been told that 4/10 not released today WON'T be released tomorrow - instead, they will be released by Pin Masters at various locations.

Hopefully I can copy and paste this into the almost Live update....

Status
Not open for further replies.