• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! PRE-SALE Las Vegas HotArt Lanyard LE200 Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! PRE-SALE Las Vegas HotArt Lanyard LE200 Pins
If there’s any chance for another blue aurora, please keep me in mind!

Unfortunately watzshakinbacon had to leave the event, so if it is possible to still put myself down for them, I am interested in:

C3 - Ariel mermaid half-body with hair
Conceal pin - blue Aurora

Thank you

I did not go today, only yesterday. I will check to see what I have remaining and let you all know what is left.

I sent everyone updated invoices last night with "success" as the reminder note

@PinFan : new invoice sent for the other two pins (you already paid for the first one earlier)
@kmeakin: updated invoice sent for the 2 pins I got you
@Patrick : updated invoice sent for the 2 pins I got you
@CCofRR13: reminder invoice sent
@disneykins : updated invoice sent replacing the pins that were not released with others you wanted
@slbrabham : reminder invoice sent
@Disneychildwithin : updated invoice; wasn't sure if you wanted a Karate Stitch so i kept the price the same, but if you don't want it, I'll remove and update the invoice
@DisneyJ : updated invoice sent to include Blue Aurora
@xdattax : reminder invoice sent

I think those are the ones who haven't paid yet.

Please note, I plan to go to the post office tomorrow. I already have to stand in line for @disneykins package since it exceeds the limit allowed by PayPal to be insured.

If I don't receive payments by 5 pm Pacific, they will be sent out on Friday

If you had any left, I'd be interested in these ones:

C2 - Rapunzel full body

C5 - Pascal

E1 - Flynn Rider

G1 - Rapunzel with frying pan

G2 - Mother Gothel

Flynn wasn't released yesterday or today. Per a Las Vegas Pinmaster on FB, the pin won't be released at the event. Mother Gothel was not released yesterday either (didn't see any posts that it was released today either). I *may* have a Rapunzel full body as an extra and will keep you in mind.

I won't be able to ship these out until Tuesday. Sorry for the delay, I realized as I started packing that I ran out of some shipping supplies.

Unfortunately watzshakinbacon had to leave the event, so if it is possible to still put myself down for them, I am interested in:

C3 - Ariel mermaid half-body with hair
Conceal pin - blue Aurora

Thank you

I may have an Ariel mermaid. I have to finish taking stock of what I have and will post a new sales thread (since they are no longer pre-sales)

Status
Not open for further replies.