• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Previous Tinkerbell Fairies + The Pirate Fairy ( Collections ) Picture HEAVY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous Tinkerbell Fairies + The Pirate Fairy ( Collections ) Picture HEAVY!

Doll_Enchanted

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I've been so busy collecting Frozen and waiting for new things lol that I didn't realize that I guess yesterday lots of fairies joined DS.COM :D

I got hooked on Disney Fairies with "Secret of the Wings" love love Periwinkle and tie with Vidia ^^ I would love to see your fairies collections

I really like this new Tinkerbell, for me her face is very similar to her animated version.

I usually don't buy the figurine play sets, but uh can't wait to get this one they all look like they should and no glitter ^^. Though I'm missing Periwinkle I still love them, specially their bases and that Fawn is included unlike....

here... :/ There's nothing wrong with 7 fairies in one package lol specially if price goes up :(. Was so hoping for dolls of them in their switch outfits :D New face molds for some though Rosetta I think doesn't look like her hehe...

6070040900977-4
Love them!

Yay! Zarina... love the doll but does it look like her? Clothes yeah, face so so...

6070040900981-3

Zarina Plushie!! Uhm.. interesting, I would prefer one with her above outfit fingers crossed :D

Jakks Pacific Pirate Fairy Doll, found them at Target. Rosetta was my last one to find, the other three manage to get them together ^^ Haven't seen them at Walmart. Haven't been to ToysRus in a while :/

IMG_8698.jpg

Each doll has a little sketch on the back, though I wish the dolls looked more like them :)

IMG_8699.jpg
IMG_8703.jpg

Love that for the most part they all have long sleeves which hides their articulation :D. Planning on adding sleeves to Tinkerbell ^^

IMG_8701.jpg
IMG_8705.jpg

Long knee pirate boots, cool!

IMG_8702.jpg
IMG_8706.jpg

My favorite! I'm actually okay with her face with this version, maybe because they actually gave Periwinkle her short hair. Unlike her previous one. (below)

IMG_8700.jpg
IMG_8704.jpg

Love how the dolls always look different from the ones shown in their boxes LOL.

IMG_8707.jpg

Periwinkle on the right HAD the same face mold as the one on the left with long hair so...
I took that head off lol and switched it with the head of a non articulated Periwinkle Jakks Pacific version ^^ which I believe it's the face that looks closest to Periwinkle even from the DS version.

IMG_8709.jpg

Funny thing is that each of their little pictures inside their boxes have each others heads LOL. Can't wait for the Movie :D.

Wow, that's lots of pics lol. Soonish I will upload more fairies from my collection.

Which is your favorite fairy(ies)? Collection Pics?

Last edited:
Love the Periwinkle doll and I agree the drawings are fantastic such a shame they dont look the same..... I have got to get the figure playset, they look just like them and look amazing

Great pictures! I love the Tinks at the top, looks just like her! Does this movie come straight to dvd? And does anyone know the release date for the Uk? I love secret of the wings:)

I actually saw them at walmart yesterday. They had all but Rosetta, which was fine because all I really wanted was Periwinkle. :) I haven't really been too into the fairy movies, but I am actually really excited for this one. Seeing the other movies was tempting, but when you add pirates, there is no way I can say no. Also add the fact that Tom Hiddleson is in it, and I am definitely buying this movie.

I also really want to get that other Periwinkle so I can switch their heads around. Because, aside from the fact that I want the version that matches the back of the box, I just like it better. The pirate Periwinkle heads looks a little cheap in comparison.

All of the pirate fairy merchandise looks great, I can really see myself buying a lot of it. XD

Lovely collection! I plan on picking up the new Tink and Periwinkle dolls when I can. I wish I collected more of the Fairy merch over the years because I've loved it a long time and am sad to see it ending soon. I may pick up the dolls I like when I see them around. I do have a few things already, but I don't have it displayed nicely.

I am so excited for The Pirate Fairy. Our store got in the merch about two weeks ago and I couldn't wait to buy the new dolls. The new Tink face mold is perfect, and Zarina looks amazing! (Although I'm not sure why they gave her doll Merida hair.)

Here's a pic of where I put them hanging above my TV.

I am so excited for The Pirate Fairy. Our store got in the merch about two weeks ago and I couldn't wait to buy the new dolls. The new Tink face mold is perfect, and Zarina looks amazing! (Although I'm not sure why they gave her doll Merida hair.)

Awww... they look amazing! clever display idea :D. I can't stop starring at DS new Tinkerbell, agree she is perfection. Way to go Disney ^^

Ahhh don't know if to order them online or and see if I can pick them up at my DS this weekend :)

I like Tinkerbell, but ive not been much on the films. But I am actually really excited for this one! I am a huge fan of Peter Pan, and this is a prequel of sorts due to Tink meeting Captain Hook for the first time and such. So I will definitely pick this up when it comes out. I don't collect the classic dolls much either (only have Anna and Elsa and I want to get a few more) but that Tinkerbell is really nice! She looks identical to the movie version!

Last edited:

I love this!! Super cute! I only plan on getting Zarina, but I really love this idea...hmmm...

Oh wow what a brilliant way to display them love it xxxxxxxxxx

Great pictures! I love the Tinks at the top, looks just like her! Does this movie come straight to dvd? And does anyone know the release date for the Uk? I love secret of the wings:)
According to Cineworld the film comes out in cinemas on 14th February: Link and according to film dates it will go to DVD between May and August 14 Link but then according to Wikipedia the film is coming out 1st April Link

and lastly it says there is to be another Tinkerbell film called Legend of the NeverBeast released in Spring 2015

Wow that was alot of links x

According to Cineworld the film comes out in cinemas on 14th February: Link and according to film dates it will go to DVD between May and August 14 Link but then according to Wikipedia the film is coming out 1st April Link

and lastly it says there is to be another Tinkerbell film called Legend of the NeverBeast released in Spring 2015

Wow that was alot of links x

The movie is probably going to be released at selected cinemas as a limited release however the movie was set for a straight to dvd/bluray release on Apr 1. If you actually check the Disney Store website you will notice that the bluray is already out for preorder with an expected release of Apr 1 and it even comes with lithographs. I don't know how reliable that website is and I guess you are referring to the UK release date?? But yes the website gives such a huge time frame of May-Aug so I am guessing they are planning on releasing it around sometime during that period...

Here's a link to the US website where you can preorder the bluray.
http://www.disneystore.com/the-pira...graph-set-offer-pre-order/mp/1349725/1000316/

Well I've been so busy collecting Frozen and waiting for new things lol that I didn't realize that I guess yesterday lots of fairies joined DS.COM :D

I got hooked on Disney Fairies with "Secret of the Wings" love love Periwinkle and tie with Vidia ^^ I would love to see your fairies collections

I usually don't buy the figurine play sets, but uh can't wait to get this one they all look like they should and no glitter ^^. Though I'm missing Periwinkle I still love them, specially their bases and that Fawn is included unlike....

here... :/ There's nothing wrong with 7 fairies in one package lol specially if price goes up :(. Was so hoping for dolls of them in their switch outfits :D New face molds for some though Rosetta I think doesn't look like her hehe...

Which is your favorite fairy(ies)? Collection Pics?

The figurine set looks great. It's nice to see that Vidia is breaking into the core group more for inclusion (apart from the main 5 of Tinker Bell, Rosetta, Silvermist, Fawn, and Iridessa).

I was very sad to see that the mini doll set dropped Fawn, because the mixed-up outfits versions would be nice to have for all six of the affected fairies. As for Rosetta's head sculpt, I don't think it's her face which is the problem so much as her hair: the doll has too much forehead showing and the front part of her hair is just too severely pulled back.

These are the two sets that I would probably buy, budget permitting, especially since they both include my favorite: Vidia.

Ooh, I love that 10" Tinker Bell. I'd like to get her and Periwinkle, plus the doll set. Oh, and I must have DAC Tinker Bell. She's so cute. :)

The movie is probably going to be released at selected cinemas as a limited release however the movie was set for a straight to dvd/bluray release on Apr 1. If you actually check the Disney Store website you will notice that the bluray is already out for preorder with an expected release of Apr 1 and it even comes with lithographs. I don't know how reliable that website is and I guess you are referring to the UK release date?? But yes the website gives such a huge time frame of May-Aug so I am guessing they are planning on releasing it around sometime during that period...

Here's a link to the US website where you can preorder the bluray.
http://www.disneystore.com/the-pira...graph-set-offer-pre-order/mp/1349725/1000316/
yeah but there is no pre- order for the UK (which is so annoying) x

Well went to my DS yesterday and grabbed 10" Zarina, Tinkerbell and the mini fairies doll set :). So far I took out Zarina and changed her hair :D. Really, really like her and looking forward to knowing her character.

IMG_8832.jpg
IMG_8836.jpg

IMG_8837.jpg
IMG_8847.jpg

IMG_8844.jpg

IMG_8842.jpg
IMG_8848.jpg

You're Zarina is beautiful and looks more like the character without the Merida hair. Did you just comb through it or did you boil it too?

I am a fan of Fawn and Vidia so I am sad when either one is left out. Especially for the mini dolls as I collect them more so that other dolls and figures.

Well went to my DS yesterday and grabbed 10" Zarina, Tinkerbell and the mini fairies doll set :). So far I took out Zarina and changed her hair :D. Really, really like her and looking forward to knowing her character.

IMG_8832.jpg
IMG_8836.jpg

IMG_8837.jpg
IMG_8847.jpg

IMG_8844.jpg

IMG_8842.jpg
IMG_8848.jpg

I love it! You made her look so much more like her character! I applaud you.

You're Zarina is beautiful and looks more like the character without the Merida hair. Did you just comb through it or did you boil it too?

Thanks! :) I dipped her hair in a bowl with lukewarm water and gently removed the hair spray. I squeezed the excess water out of her hair, leaving it wavy. Then I gave her a 180 degree layered haircut. (cutting hair tips diagonally so her hair wouldn't have a straight cut line. Cut a little more off on some of the top layers. And finally, styled it with hair spray :D.

I love it! You made her look so much more like her character! I applaud you.

Many thanks :)

I love your Zarina's hair. It's beautiful and looks much more in character. I'm not sure why they went for the curly, Merida-esque hair style with her. I wish they had done that with her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back