• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! PRINCESS ZAP!! So, SO Happy!! <3

ZAPPED! PRINCESS ZAP!! So, SO Happy!! <3

lost-sun-princess

a princess worth waiting for
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
YOU GUYS!!

I just got zapped!! And I'm pretty sure it's by the FABULOUS PatRin! Picked up my mail today to find two little bubble envelopes, one with a gigantic "ZAP!" written across the back with princess stickers --

nXW4p.jpg

LOOK AT THAT GLITTER PRINCESS ACTION!! THANK YOU, thank you, thank you!! I am so excited about these pins!! I'm totally obsessed with the new costumes for the princesses, and these gorgeous pins do a fantastic job representing them! Also, Jerry Leigh Rapunzel! YAY!! :) I'm so happy and full of gratitude and thanks!! What an amazing community where we have SO MANY posts about getting zapped.

You guys make me so happy and proud to be a part of this group!! Thank you so much again!! <3

Thank you so much! I just realized when I was updating my PinPics that I didn't even have the Jerry Leigh Rapunzel listed under my wants, which makes this even more special... Someone went hunting through my collection to be sure I didn't have it! Ahh, this community kills me! I love you all!!

J'aimie, my friend! You deserve this so much!
You are the sweetest and so talented too! Congratulations on the wonderful pins ;)

YOU GUYS MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A PRINCESS!! <3 I'm so inspired by ALL OF YOU!!

I can't wait to get to WDW next month so I can PAY IT FORWARD with some zaps of my own!!

Very nice! And J'aimie, you ARE a princess!!! Congratulations on the beautiful zaps!

And to your Zapper-Wow, very nice and special zaps!

Thank you to EVERYONE for keeping the magic a live and sharing it!! WooHoo!! *bjr

Back