• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Problem reading PMs

Problem reading PMs

jadestarr

New DPF Member
Rating - 99.7%
341   1   0
Hi guys, heads up just yesterday, my pc freezes on reading PMs/getting to my PM box. Not sure what to do, I didn't change any settings and it just freezes up IE and causes it to reboot but it still won't let me get to my PMs, any help would be appreciated!

I can see mine on the computer but have problems typing. Not sure if it's Windows 8 or IE 10. However I'm able to type fine on my iPhone 5.

i have this issue as well but only on one PM, I am of the opinion that this is a server glitch and not virus bomb or whatever, the pm opens but the server freezes like it got locked up, my guess is something happened during the sending of PM that causes server to go higglypiggly <a technical term>... I will bring this to the tech gods and see if they can cure it with some incantations and a sacrifice or two!!!

Thanks for letting us know its not just a once , and not just me!!

Back