• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTD Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a friendly reminder: please keep this thread for DISCUSSING the PTDs only. Please restrict any and all attempts to acquire PTDs (either through trade or purchase) to the appropriate forum in the Marketplace.

Perhaps someone more in the know about PTD's can answer . Is there any major character left who doesn't have a PTD ?
Aladdin and Genie aren't featured on a ptd, two I'd really like.

others that are missing (as far as I know) would be:
Cruella, and more puppy's;
Ariel as a Mermaid;
Chernabog, pagasus, baby angels and other fantasia characters;
Sorcerer Mickey (?)
Pocahontas
several pixar themes.

these are the thing I could come up with, there are probably others (and it is possible some of these do have a ptd)

Aladdin and Genie aren't featured on a ptd, two I'd really like.

others that are missing (as far as I know) would be:
Cruella, and more puppy's;
Ariel as a Mermaid;
Chernabog, pagasus, baby angels and other fantasia characters;
Sorcerer Mickey (?)
Pocahontas
several pixar themes.

these are the thing I could come up with, there are probably others (and it is possible some of these do have a ptd)

Cruella has a ptd

I'm hoping for a human Yzma one day, or something related to ENG again. It was great that they released some new ones a while ago. And I definitely want toddler Charlotte!! She's like "the grail that doesn't exist". She needs more pins.

Last PTDs for 2014. Program will resume in January.

10427331_860607307324040_7708721890346116869_n.jpg

Last PTDs for 2014. Program will resume in January.

10427331_860607307324040_7708721890346116869_n.jpg
for some reason I'm really excited for that Minnie pin. Elsa is fun too, but with this frozen craze I doubt I'll ever own it.
I think Minnie with a black and white ice cream cone would have been better. Would be perfect next to the orher vintage fab5 ptd's.

DSSH may be putting the PTS pins on hold, because they are having the same supply/shipping problems that the Disney parks have been experiencing. The cyclones off the China coast and the two recent hurricanes near Hawaii were disruptive on shipping schedules. 20,000 West Coast dockworkers have been working since last May without a valid labor contract. Work slowdowns are a valid labor tactic to use to speed up contract negotiations. It does mean that we, consumers, may not get our foreign goods (Disney pins) in a timely manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back