• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
Happy Anniversary! Its already been a year -- 1 year? -- it seems like just yesterday that you were planning your wedding!

2 years! :) Time flies.

We have two "Prince Henry" PTDs. I have them for trade or sale. :)

a5eju6an.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Whoa. Now THAT'S one Father's Day pin I need.... Would anyone be able to let me buy one at price...? :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol that Gonzo one is great...really wish i could collect Muppets...but alas, my collections are eating up what little funds i have as it is...

I was in Disneyland getting Lion King anniversary pins when it flipped and the surprise pins came out. Luckily my friend was free to go and grabbed a friend to go with her, so she got me Little John and the Daisy surprise for my collections. :)

I agree. I heard he was about the same size as Beaker, which makes him the smallest Up PTD, I believe. Not a big fan of the straight on angle for him, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back