• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
Need an Alpha if anyone has an extra. I have real Dobermans, and only collect Alpha (Beta to) from Up.

As long as I see no "street rat" as a PTD, then I am perfectly calm lol. I'm still trying to gain all the Aladdin PTD's first in preparation if there is an Aladdin one. Only got the Jafar PTD so far >,<"

Does anyone know if this is the first Rabbit pin from 'Winnie the Pooh'? I'm kind of hoping they'll re-release the major characters from that movie since I didn't get them the first time around and they are now quite pricey!! $$$$$

From what I've seen, when you swap a pin for any reason other than really obvious damage, they just drop it back in the box... They probably still most of the 300. :)

Does anyone know if this is the first Rabbit pin from 'Winnie the Pooh'? I'm kind of hoping they'll re-release the major characters from that movie since I didn't get them the first time around and they are now quite pricey!! $$$$$

As far as I know this is the first Rabbit ptd.

Got to DSF right after it switched to Randall. Had to leave for a few hours, then came back just in case. Holy moley I'm glad K did, since I was there for the switch to Marian! I nearly screeched inside the store when she popped up.

e9e8avez.jpg

Just flipped to Bolt. This has made me so happy to have the main three :)

Going to have to line one up as a present to myself for my birthday next week...so happy my favorite princess is on June's calendar!

Edit: Got one; squee!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back