• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
New PTD is LAFOU LE 300, unable post pic, sorry.

10397137_10152463490331294_969954442632882758_o.jpg

Photo credit Adam Lavelle on Facebook

I love the pin ! Can anyone help me get it ? Aladdin and Stitch are my main collections (after a year, lol)

I would like to buy it close to cost, or trade for it. please let me know if you can help me ! thanks.
check my pinpics: allie

Last edited:
KRONK! :hsd:

It's a good thing a pin I was going to buy on a certain auction site got too expensive so I have funds for him! I am surprised that they're doing a second one so soon after the first. If they do a second Charlotte I may just pass out. :)

Second Angel and second Kronk. This gives me hope for affordable pins of Pooh & Friends or Marie from Aristocats...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back