• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes

Status
Not open for further replies.
PTDs ARE BACK! GSF/DSS Pin Trader Sundae thread. Blue Fairy/DoDo/Anastasia/Archimedes
I think this would just encourage more chaos. Instead of going by themselves, scalpers would be sure to bring a dozen people because they wanted to be sure to get the popular pin of the day. They would also come every day instead of on just the days the popular characters were released.

That is stated like scalpers go by themselves. There are those who don't collect and just go by themselves, yes, but the scalpers I see most often are families, usually with 4-7 pins.

Switched to Chip and Dale, LE300.

10487251_10152209781608806_6846108113542361054_n.jpg

Photo cred to Stephanie Blanks on Facebook

I like that there is now an attainable chip and dale PTD for the chipmunk collectors out there. It's cute, too! (Though I'm hoping the next Chip and Dale PTD released will be Rescue Rangers.)

I like that there is now an attainable chip and dale PTD for the chipmunk collectors out there. It's cute, too! (Though I'm hoping the next Chip and Dale PTD released will be Rescue Rangers.)

I agree. Separate ones for Chip, Dale, Gadget, Monterey Jack, Zipper :)

Oh and the Gargoyles. Wow, that would be awesome. Can you imagine Desdemona as a gargoyle and then one of her as human?

Yay, Daisy! I'm hoping that with some of the "Fab Five" type characters being released, Clarabelle will be included.

I'd love Disney Afternoon ones. Chip, Gadget, Lexington, Bronx, Kit, Becky, Quack Pack versions of the ducks...

I'd really like them to start doing more "couples" pins. You could do princesses with thier princes, or like lilo and stitch or elsa with anna, and there's tons of like "friends" you could do

Yay, Daisy! I'm hoping that with some of the "Fab Five" type characters being released, Clarabelle will be included.

I'd love Disney Afternoon ones. Chip, Gadget, Lexington, Bronx, Kit, Becky, Quack Pack versions of the ducks...

I'm trying to remember but I think there was an episode where the Gargoyles were all turned into humans? It would be great to see those PTDs too...

I'm pretty sure there was. :) I really want to rewatch the whole series now. Gargoyles was one of the best cartoon series (let alone Disney Afternoon).

Visiting LA from the East Coast and bought my very first PTD. My observations:

1. The ice cream was delicious
2. I wish it were a different character than Daisy ( flounder anyone? )
3. Fellow pin traders were very welcoming
4. The general manager was extremely rude. Like shockingly rude.

I hope to visit again in the next couple of days

Visiting LA from the East Coast and bought my very first PTD. My observations:

1. The ice cream was delicious
2. I wish it were a different character than Daisy ( flounder anyone? )
3. Fellow pin traders were very welcoming
4. The general manager was extremely rude. Like shockingly rude.

I hope to visit again in the next couple of days

Yes! Flounder would really make my day- he's one of my favorite characters of all time- if a Flounder PTD came out, I would probably freak (Could someone possibly try to hook me up with one if that happens to be the PTD?)! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back