• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pulse free December pin with order

I've never ordered from them, but I see a pin I like. Is there a promo code or anything I need to do for the free pin?

No promo code necessary. It says every order in the month of December gets a free pin.
Remember, though, that since they are in the UK, they are several hours ahead of us.
Their email didn't say which time zone the order had to be placed in, but try to get orders in by the end of today, December 30th

No promo code necessary. It says every order in the month of December gets a free pin.
Remember, though, that since they are in the UK, they are several hours ahead of us.
Their email didn't say which time zone the order had to be placed in, but try to get orders in by the end of today, December 30th
Where does it say this?

Where does it say this?
Those who are on the Pulse email list and receive emails every Friday received this offer/promo in the email. Let me find the exact text and paste it here. No promo code is needed. Again because they are in the UK, order now since they are ~6-9 hours ahead of us.

A Christmas Surprise!​

We are officially counting down to Christmas and this month we have a special Christmas gift to share with you all.
Every one who places an order within the month of December will receive a gift pin! This pin will only be given once per customer on all orders placed during the month of December.
Based upon the orders you have placed with us this year we will be picking pins from our lucky dip as our gift to you this Christmas. Everyone who orders in December will get something, from a cut out pin to a black box jumbo for you to keep or trade.
The pins are chosen by lucky dip and we will not be taking requests for specific pins.
Thank you for being a customer of Pulse Gallery.

Did anyone notice that there bonus pin was flawed. Normally Pulse pins are pretty prestine and they do a thorough job. I’m wondering if the freebies aren’t ones that didn’t pass quality control…. But maybe I’m being a pessimist.

I guess I’ll see when my next order arrives. I used a friends account so I’m pretty sure I’ll get the freebie

Did anyone notice that there bonus pin was flawed. Normally Pulse pins are pretty prestine and they do a thorough job. I’m wondering if the freebies aren’t ones that didn’t pass quality control…. But maybe I’m being a pessimist.

I guess I’ll see when my next order arrives. I used a friends account so I’m pretty sure I’ll get the freebie
I did not notice a flaw, but will take a look and let you know.

I did not notice a flaw, but will take a look and let you know.
Yeah mine had a surface scratch and a paint dip that I thought was uncharacteristic for Pulse pins. Mind you it was an older release so storage might have caused that kind of damage. My favorite thing about Pulse is that they seem to really inspect their pins because as anal as I am, I am always really happy with my purchases.

I’m not the best at spotting imperfections but didn’t notice any on mine either.

Here are the free/gift pins that I received:

V5UjvQA.jpg

I received my package today too but sadly my order was messed up, missing a couple of pins I ordered so will see what they respond.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I received my package today too but sadly my order was messed up, missing a couple of pins I ordered so will see what they respond.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
They have messed up my orders more than once in this fashion (ie, missing pins). They have always shipped the missing pin(s) when I contact them. Hopefully you do not have any issues.

Back