• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

R.I.P beautiful collection (tangled/reveal-conceal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.I.P beautiful collection (tangled/reveal-conceal)

echoraphael

New DPF Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
this was my collection before i had to sell it:( trying desperately to get it back so if you have any of these pins id GREATLY appreciate a trade.

kgrhqvhj8e8e09kwebpmsce.jpg

kgrhqvpke7bcvil8lbpbled.jpg

the ones Xed are the ones I have back

tangledpins.jpg

and now i also have these:
pin83141
pin84970
pin88583
pin89809
pin88203
pin89645
kgrhqnleek5f2nhbpwvf56r.jpg

SERIOUSLY,if anyone can help me i'd GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks:):):)

Last edited:
Been reading your threads, such a shame you had to sell your collection and then re-purchase it slowly. I really feel for you. I hope you get every pin back, I sincerely do. Can't believe you had the Rapunzel Chaser - that is going to be a nightmare to get back but I am sure you can do it! Best of luck!

thanks!! im going to try my BEST!
Been reading your threads, such a shame you had to sell your collection and then re-purchase it slowly. I really feel for you. I hope you get every pin back, I sincerely do. Can't believe you had the Rapunzel Chaser - that is going to be a nightmare to get back but I am sure you can do it! Best of luck!

Oh my gosh! I am going to cry. You had to sell all those R/C girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back