• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Raincoat Stitch Auction DA LE 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Raincoat Stitch Auction DA LE 500
I'm not bidding on this pin, but he bought it from me and I bought it from Disney Auctions. Good luck all! :stitch:

Ok in addition to my original bid I am making an addition. Adding my complete bid below to make sure its clear.

Pin 89939: 85 Years of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (ARTIST PROOF)
Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion KingPin 24632: Halloween 2003 (Stitch as Dracula)
Pin 40770: DLR - All Roads Lead to the Happiest Homecoming on Earth Collection (Stitch) GWP

I'll try again... This is a completely revised bid and is not in addition to what I previously offered
Pin 88638: Spring 2012 - Spring Has Sprung Stitch
Pin 72330: WDW - Marquee - Lockers - Stitch
Pin 29707: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Stitch & Lilo on Rocket Ride
Pin 80360: DSF - Soda Jerk - Stitch

Does this make a difference? bid Update

Pin 89939: 85 Years of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (ARTIST PROOF)
Pin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King
Pin 24632: Halloween 2003 (Stitch as Dracula)
Pin 40770: DLR - All Roads Lead to the Happiest Homecoming on Earth Collection (Stitch) GWP
Pin 50122: DLRP - Message Series - Stitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back