• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! RAK this month?

ZAPPED! RAK this month?

imp

Evil Fairy
DPF Moderator
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Has anyone heard about the RAK for March or April? I can't remember who took over for Carissa.

hey there! I haven't seen Disxar on lately. If I get my Va next month I'll gladly do it again in May. Docfish has also graciously volunteered to host it if all else fails as well!

oh NEVER MIND--just send your good pins to me. saves a step.:naughty:

Carissa.....i MISSED you!!!:cry: i know you had the doctor thing, but i thought of you the whole time and talked to David...oh man i really wanna hang with you and give you a squeeze! next time! i will drive to you btw!

Let me know if you want me to step in. I would be honored to help out!!! It is life changing (at least it changed my life) :bowdown:

oh NEVER MIND--just send your good pins to me. saves a step.:naughty:

Carissa.....i MISSED you!!!:cry: i know you had the doctor thing, but i thought of you the whole time and talked to David...oh man i really wanna hang with you and give you a squeeze! next time! i will drive to you btw!

I totally thought you were gonna be there Sunday :cry: I was os sad you were gone already!!

I've been wondering the same thing. At this point, we're almost mid-April so we would probably be looking at getting a Rak together for May but now is probably the best time to get going since we could have the rest of April to send in nominations and get them tallied, and then most of May for people to get whatever they're going to send ready and mailed off. So, now we just need an organizer....I can help out, too if that helps. Let's do this, peeps! :)

Has anyone heard about the RAK for March or April? I can't remember who took over for Carissa.

So I hope nobody gets upset with me, but I am taking over!!! I know it is a bold power move, but who better then a grailslayer to do this?

So please pm your nominations for May's RAK attack victim. I will give everybody until April 30th to send me nominations and then announce the victim on May 1st. Then I will need everybody to mail their packages so that I receive them by May 25th so I can then turn around and send the victim the package out by the end of May.

I will be making a post about this after I finish this one.

David

So I hope nobody gets upset with me, but I am taking over!!! I know it is a bold power move, but who better then a grailslayer to do this?

So please pm your nominations for May's RAK attack victim. I will give everybody until April 30th to send me nominations and then announce the victim on May 1st. Then I will need everybody to mail their packages so that I receive them by May 25th so I can then turn around and send the victim the package out by the end of May.

I will be making a post about this after I finish this one.

David

Dats mai birthday LOL

Back