• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*RANT* DS.com Packing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
*RANT* DS.com Packing :(

niknaxx

Collector of EVERYTHING!!!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Today was a SAD mail day for me. I finally received my BIG box of 110th Collection pins from DS.com to see that it had been retaped by UPS TWICE! The box looks like an accordian. Sigh.

I was behind in my purchasing of the series, so placed a HUGE order after D23 with the discount.

31 pins total were to be shipped to me...

20 actually made it :cry:

On the phone with DS.com hoping that the 11 that did not make it are not sold out yet.

I am scratching my head right now wondering why DS.com would send 30 pins in a box as big as they did. There was nothing in the box to reinforce the box if UPS put something heavy on top of it which would then crush it. Sigh, I guess some people just don't think.

Thanks for listening to my frustration.

That is terrible! I am so sorry for you :(

DS.com really needs to get a handle on their terrible shipping methods. I have never heard as many horror stories with any other company as I have with disney store. And no, a $5 gift card is not a "fix all!" :rant:

Hope they sort this out for you and hope the end result is you getting the pins you were looking forward to!

I ordered some pins from them last week, and when my box came on Friday it looked like it had be retaped on the top, too. It was packaged in a very weird way. The bottom of it was barely taped up properly. And mine was in a pretty huge box, as well. But none of my pins were missing. I hope you're able to get the ones you're missing. I've got another box on the way and it should be here tomorrow...wondering how that one will end up.

So only ONE is not available now. I guess that is better than what I had expected. They are resending the others, hope they are packed better than the first time around.

I am so sorry that you had to endure their antics.

I am wondering if this too, is because of the WH move. Probably at the new location they had to hire new employees who obviously did not ramp up well.

I recieved a package from DS.com yesterday, and it also had been packaged horribly.

I had ordered one item. What they did was put a ton of those air-filled plastic "bubbles" on the bottom of the box, then they set the item on the very top, on top of the bubbles.

Then they only taped over one of the two flaps on top of the box, so when it arrived, the box was standing wide open, and the item was just sitting there, exposed, on top of all those bubbles (the item was completely crushed, of course).

Of course, I'm not going to call them to ask them to correct it, because I don't want my account to be flagged as a "problem account", like Margaret was talking about the other day.

NOT to toot my own horn here,but I think Disney needs to take a book from the "Queen of Wrap"!
Thats horrible..I hope you get everything fixed quickly

Judy

This is all unfair and uncalled for. I have not ordered from DS in some time but there is no excuse for all this. DS needs to take responsibility on this and all the craziness happening with shipments lately!

Of course, I'm not going to call them to ask them to correct it, because I don't want my account to be flagged as a "problem account", like Margaret was talking about the other day.

I guess I missed that thread. How do they flag someone's account as a problem, if it is their fault items are not shipped, or shipped in a way they are missing or damaged?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back