• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Rapunzel Dreams pin on sale in France! (edit: false alarm maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looky here peeps, they've previewed the rest(?) of the set to come...

http://radiodisneyclub.fr/exclu-les-4-pins-disney-dreams/

Thanks Vicki! Will update the Dreams thread with this :)

im on the edge of tears
Hollie don't worry, you'll get one :)

The sites test links before they go live for the due date, I've seen this happen before with the DS 17" dolls, I heard it happened with the DS LE Mother Gothel doll before it was released. Except now the UK have been wise to show "sold out" to prevent people ordering before the release like they did with the Merida & Elinor 17" set (showing 'sold out' then updated with a note of the available date) before it disappeared from view again. I'm guessing this is what has happened on the French site.

Last edited:
unfortunately disney seem to making quite a few errors regarding pins and sales recently, with many online issues.....on the flip side the pin quality and topics are improving...

I wonder if anyone got any orders in before they changed the page to sold out? Will be interesting to see if Disney honour them or not.

80? how do even afford that? I hope its all glitches I wanted one for trade but I feel so sorry for those that wanted it for there collection. Hollie, you will get this pin!

I suspect it was an error which has now been rectified...when I tried to 'add to cart' I got this message: Le produit que vous avez sélectionné ne peut pas être acheté actuellement. ...ie. you can't actually buy this.

I hope disney store FR doesnt honour it! because that is incredibly unfair :(! ESPECIALLY 80!!!

Also, is there only going to be 4 pins in the collection? Thats a bit lame :(! Was hoping for about 8 or 10 or something!

I hope disney store FR doesnt honour it! because that is incredibly unfair :(! ESPECIALLY 80!!!

Also, is there only going to be 4 pins in the collection? Thats a bit lame :(! Was hoping for about 8 or 10 or something!

Yeah I thought there might have been one for each film that they used!

Like Ratatouille, Hunchback, Princess and the Frog, Jungle Book, even maybe one of Tink as she played a huge part in it lol

Yeah I thought there might have been one for each film that they used!

Like Ratatouille, Hunchback, Princess and the Frog, Jungle Book, even maybe one of Tink as she played a huge part in it lol

Yeah me too! I really would love a villains one, ratatouille and hunchback!!

Yeah, I was never a big fan of this set but seeing the other few pins only further helps me not want it more lol I'm not a fan of extremely vibrant, colors everywhere kind of pins. xP Well, now that we know it was a glitch, perhaps someone should close the thread because I could not be the only one who's heart dropped a little when they read the title (or at least edit the title to be "False Alarm" or something haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back