• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Rapunzel & Flynn Thrill Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Rapunzel & Flynn Thrill Ride

huertajv

It's all about the Mouse!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Up for bid;

Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin

null_zps67f996e6.jpg

New on original card!!!!

Looking for some Grails or hard to find Jessica's for my hubby!

All Auction Rules apply!!!!!!

I am not always available to update a number of times a day but will do so as much as possible, especially as we get close to the end!

Auction ends MONDAY, JUNE 24th, 2013 at 8:00pm Pacific time (California Disneyland time)

Ask all questions before Sunday at 8pm, so Im not rushing to answer questions, send pictures, etc.

Thank you everyone!

Vicki

So sad, already a tie for the lead, and only two bids. Sorry folks, just indecisive right now. :-(

Leaderboard;

Tied for 1st) Kupo1121 & Pbs10

Vicki

I bid from your wants:<br><br><div>Pin 2489: Alice in Wonderland - Door Knob 3 Pin Set</div><div><div>Pin 23835: Jessica on Couch</div><div><div>Pin 67803: DisneyShopping.com - Pirate Series Stitch Pin</div><div><br></div></div></div><br>

What the heck happened with my post? Let me try again.

I bid from your wants

Pin 2489: Alice in Wonderland - Door Knob 3 Pin Set
Pin 23835: Jessica on Couch
Pin 67803: DisneyShopping.com - Pirate Series Stitch Pin

Pin 94281: DLP - Princess Symbol Locket - Ariel
Pin 96518: DLR - Haunted Mansion - Hitchhiking Ghosts
Pin 96637: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Jaq #1 - GWP

I bid from your wants
Pin 94004: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid
Pin 94080: WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Gaston at Gaston's Tavern ONLY
Pin 94085: WDW - New Fantasyland - Beauty and the Beast Mystery Collection - Lumiere at Enchanted Tales with Belle ONLY

and

Pin 95631: DLR - Alice in Wonderland Attraction - 55th Anniversary

Gonna be a longshot, but...

#94559 - Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
#94560 - Cinderella
#94561 - Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
#94563 - Lanyard

Basically the DLP Princess starter set excluding Rapunzel...

OMG, I actually have something that your husband wants (well, I'll be getting an extra in the mail, any day now, so I'll go ahead and bid)!

pin95768
Pin 95768: DSF - Jessica Dancing Jumbo - Paso Doble

Leaderboard;

1) discusmike
2) nWoJeffDW
3) kupo1121

Sorry everyone, work was crazy today. Thank you for your patience in awaiting a leader board!!!!

Awesome bid Mike!

Vicki

If you don't see anything in my wants that match your trades, think about the pin itself and if you think you have something of similar value, try bidding it.

I may not get a holy grail from this auction as different people want different things, but don't give up because your trades don't match my wants!

Think about the value of the pin and bid accordingly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back