• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Rapunzel & Flynn Thrill Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Rapunzel & Flynn Thrill Ride
THIS WAIT IS KILLING US!!!

tumblr_lvxk7z8lZE1qiol6o_zpsb77f074b.gif

Congrats!

But on a totally unrelated note, does anyone know what this GIF is from?

tobuscus+I+CAN'T.gif

I feel like it has got to be from a pretty hysterical video and now I really want to see it.

--Melanie

Looks like it would some kind of commercial.

Congrats!

But on a totally unrelated note, does anyone know what this GIF is from?

tobuscus+I+CAN'T.gif

I feel like it has got to be from a pretty hysterical video and now I really want to see it.

--Melanie

Let it be known that I was the only one in the top 3 who bid with only my own pins. This will be the last of these auctions I will participate in. I'm glad the winner was someone who really wanted it. But it's not really fair to have to bid against groups of people rather than individuals.

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it so much haha xD I think I'm enjoying this a bit much myself right now haha xD In a mid process of grabbing all the pins, starring at the Thrill Set collection of 5, and trying to figure out what to type here.

I'm multitasking like:

tumblr_m5khsqG7jb1rn0y7so1_500.gif

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm used to this happening in most auctions, so I don't think twice about it.

It does not furt my feelings when people bid aganst me with help, but I'm sorry your feigns were hurt.

That was not my intention.

Thank you participating, I really do appreciate it!

Vicki

Let it be known that I was the only one in the top 3 who bid with only my own pins. This will be the last of these auctions I will participate in. I'm glad the winner was someone who really wanted it. But it's not really fair to have to bid against groups of people rather than individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back