• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Rapunzel lovers...Here she is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Rapunzel lovers...Here she is!
Dang I didn't see I was in second lol, I didn't think I made it! I need to get a pic.
201301191240471.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and I add a PTD peter pan and the surprise peter pan pin.

Jrdnsmom, unfortunately I have the surprise peter pan pin, but I love that PTD peter pan one! and the Lion King set is fantastic if you wanted to add that to your bid! if not, here is the leader board as of the current bids!

NEW LEADERBOARD!
1st place : rmkennon01 (good traders! good variety!)/Jrdnsmom (Aladdin PoDM cute scene! Love peter pan ptd, sorry have the surprise release :(
2nd place: Pin-A-Colada (good scene, PoDM and Lion King is a plus, also on my wants)
3rd place:TIED: Starry_solo (love the Russell!!)/Pin Pal (UP!! Really cool pin on my wants!)

And we have a new leader!

NEW LEADERBOARD!
1st place : Jrdnsmom (Aladdin PoDM cute scene! Love peter pan ptd and LK set!)
2nd place TIED: rmkennon01 (good traders! good variety!)/Pin-A-Colada (good scene, PoDM and Lion King is a plus, also on my wants)
3rd place: Pin Pal (UP!! Really cool pin on my wants!)

Thanks for all the great bids!

one day left people!

UPDATE!!!!

I am now also looking for the following:

Stitch dressed as..
Stitch invasions
Or any other pin that Stitch is doing something really funny that might make me love the pin!

BID OPTIONS:

Bid 1:
ONE PODM Your choice of scene
2dw59j8.jpg
14viub.jpg
6f5oph.jpg

BID 2:
+

BID 3:
+++

BID 4:
ONE of the following pins (your choice)

NEW LEADERBOARD!

2nd place TIED: rmkennon01 (good traders! good variety!)/Pin-A-Colada (good scene, PoDM and Lion King is a plus, also on my wants)/& Mischiefmanaged(real cool dsf lion king pin option 4)
3rd place: Pin Pal (UP!! Really cool pin on my wants!)

Rmkennon01, that is a cool looking set! But I wouldn't want to break the set up! (Kinda looking for LE stitchs, but really cool set!)

I do sooooo bad I have to get ready for work and will be at work when auction ends so I will add Stitch PTD the newest one where he is diving into a sundae. To hopefully lock my first place spot while im at work. Crossing Fingers.

NEW LEADERBOARD!

2nd place: Mischiefmanaged(real cool dsf lion king pin)
3rd place:TIED: Pin Pal (UP!! Really cool pin on my wants!)/rmkennon01 (good traders! good variety!)/Pin-A-Colada (good scene, PoDM and Lion King is a plus, also on my wants)

Here we go again:

+ one of the below options

Bid option 1:
+++

option 2:
++ +

option 3:
+++

option 4:
++ +

option 5:
ONE of the following pins

NEW LEADERBOARD!

1st place : Jrdnsmom (Aladdin PoDM cute scene! Love peter pan ptd and LK set!) Mischiefmanaged(real cool dsf lion king pin and pascal ptd)
2nd place:pin-A-Colada (good scene, PoDM and Lion King is a plus, also on my wants)
3rd place:TIED: Pin Pal (UP!! Really cool pin on my wants!)/rmkennon01 (good traders! good variety!)​

Wow that's a really great bid, this is Gona be so tough! Ahhhhhh!!!!!

jrdnsmom an mischief tied for 1st at a dead even tie!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back