• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Recent postings , please read....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent postings , please read....
oh boy and i thought ive seen it all. this is actually on the verge of legal problems....2 boys

if someone wants to attack me, I am a big boy and can take it. When you slander my kids, wife and family, that is when I get serious and will take action.

Last edited:
oh boy and i thought ive seen it all. this is actually on the verge of legal problems....2 boys

I mean...I suppose its going to have to come to that. How else can one make this stop? I have asked repeatedly for Rasputin and Ozzie to leave me alone and they just continue. I don't get it....as if the police officers in this country don't have better things to worry about; especially when we have 17 year old kids being shot for racial profiling! This is pins!

Your mad at me why? Because I have good pins? Because I'm competition? Like I am so lost for words here...how this could reach this level is just crazy.

This is ridiculous. This isn't about anyone's right to dislike or insult another person, or to defend oneself, or to stand up for someone else. You are all free to do all of those things ...somewhere else.

If you were in a friend's home and you encountered someone you didn't like, I would hope that you would simply avoid that person, out of respect for your host and the other guests. You would not publicly denounce that person or use that forum to air old grievances, so why do you think it is appropriate to do so here?

I don't care whether you are correct in your view of the other person, whether you feel unjustly maligned by someone, or you just feel unappreciated. Don't air it here. I don't know any of the 'participants' personally, but from what I've read, I think that all of them are nice normal people who have gotten caught up in an endless feud. This is a community, and those of you who feel the need to show everyone that you are morally/intellectually/emotionally superior to some other person need to grow up. If you can't let it go, then take it to PM, write each other nasty messages on other forums, etc., but please leave the rest of us out of it.

Last edited:
geezus guys...everyone is sooo tough behind a computer and keyboard. I mean how much more time are you guys going to waste by typing empty words into a box? I mean really, all the parties that are involved in this melodrama are grown middle aged ADULTS.

Whatever happened to acting like one? Typing threats, typing barbs and talking trash over the internet is by all accounts LAME.

AND THEN Creating fake accounts to harass and bother someone more?? GROW UP! why do u realize how lame it is to go that far as to taking the time to create ANOTHER ACCOUNT just to do this?? ITS PATHETIC!

You guys wanna talk about Kids and Mothers?? heres a thought, set a better example for your kids and not respond to empty internet threats? How about Doing your mother proud and showing enough maturity to not get riled up about what people say about you over the INTERNET!

Seriously guys, grow up.

When I read these kinds of posts, it reminds me of work, and I'm on a 3 month "mandatory" vacation right now. I'm a playground supervisor at an elementary school. You don't have to be friends, but if you're on this site, you must be civil to each other. Now, knock it off or you're going to be put on the list and have to sit out next recess.

When I read these kinds of posts, it reminds me of work, and I'm on a 3 month "mandatory" vacation right now. I'm a playground supervisor at an elementary school. You don't have to be friends, but if you're on this site, you must be civil to each other. Now, knock it off or you're going to be put on the list and have to sit out next recess.

Since I am going to lose recess (it's only in the high 70's here) I apologize for dragging this forum into my personal feud with a couple of members. I have blocked both and if I have an issue I will refer it to the mods. IF I come back after my ban I promise to once again be a productive member of this community.

So JohnJayisMichaelJuniorSchmidt wow his name is my name too....

Whenever I go out... People always shout... There goes JohnJayMichaelJuniorSchmidt.. Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah...

Sorry I couldn't help myself... If we are acting like children we might as well sing songs from elementary school...

Woops will I get infarted for that comment???

The problem is there going to fight where ever they go. They have lot's of anger built up at each other. I do not know the situation. I only hope you find some way to share this site for so we can call get back to the real love...PINS!

"Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment."

All I want is for this to stop. That's it! I don't want to argue...I don't read it...I don't care to hear it. If I am not giving in to this nonsense anymore than why am I still the subject of their hate? Instead now Goofy has jumped on the bandwagon to instigate too. I have NO WORDS

I am not on anyone's band wagon, just pointing out that everyone here is acting like children... I picked your name because I couldnt think of a song to go with Darris...lol... Much easier to rhyme JohnJay than Darris... Try it you will see...

Here let me try....

I knew a farmer who had a dog and Darris is his name oh...
D.... A.... RR's.... I.... S....<br>
and Darris was his name Oh!!<br>
<br>
I tried but I think the first one was better... Lol...

Last edited:
“The willingness to forgive is a sign of spiritual and emotional maturity. It is one of the great virtues to which we all should aspire. Imagine a world filled with individuals willing both to apologize and to accept an apology. Is there any problem that could not be solved among people who possessed the humility and largeness of spirit and soul to do either -- or both -- when needed?”

This may be funny to you, but its extremely frustrating to me. It's not funny at all actually.

FYI: Cat & Bob...I wanted to forget this and move on...I was pretty much told that wasn't an option as I was going to be the target of group humiliation and ridicule.

Last edited:
“If you are well-mannered towards those whose views are similar to yours, you may be said to exhibit a fairly good character. But, if you behave properly wit those holding divergent views from you or who criticize you, then you deserve to be credited with having an excellent character.

How pathetic, hiding behind a keyboard to bully others. Why resort to these tactics? Why attack each other on a forum? Why turn a site meant to trade/sell into a fighting ring? This site has turn more into a defamation site rather than what it was intended for. That is why I hardly partake in it anymore. How many infractions does it take for someone to get banned? How many bans does it take for someone to get kicked out? In other sites something like this will block you permanently. With no real enforcement or actual rules this site will continue to run rampant. With this being said, good day all!

OK kids, before this goes back off on a tangent I am going to close this thread.

This was to try and bring some positivity after the last few days and it lost that and repeated the last few days.

Off to have some ice cream and work out what is going on.

Normal service will be restored soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back