• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

GUIDE Removing Scratches from pins

quick question
what if the enamel has a tiny scratch on the back? how do i cover it up?
is there a way to smooth it out or fill it in with something?

Frankly I'd leave it as it is, I'd rather take a slightly scratched pin than a potentially ruined one. But maybe someone came up with some crazy method, not that I know of any...

I have been told by some uk friends that EVO-STICK Adhesive Cleaner is the uk version of goof off. I have never used this priduct as I amin the US .. so if you are going to try it... do so in a test spot or something first... I would hate to see valuable pins ruined.

Hi! I am new to DPF and had some questions on fixing pin surfaces. I’m not sure how to DM you? But I was hoping to send you a couple pictures of pins that I’ve bought from other sellers who unfortunately did not disclose flaws and would not take the pins back. The surfaces are both different materials and I was hoping to get your input and advice. Thankyou! Please let me know!