• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Results and selection!! EDIT:BONUS LET IT SNOW EVENT!!

:wat::wat::wat::wat::wat::wat::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

OMGOSH!!! Thank-you!! Sorry for the delay!! Thanks so much for this awesome game, fireheadfred!!! :D

I will take Pin #1 Anna and Elsa, and Pin #2 Beauty and the Beast!!!!

OK, I have 2 picks coming up, whoo! I'm going to give my first 3 choices, so that I won't hold up the game after boule takes their pick :D May I please have:

#20 Maleficent with Goons
#41 Aristicats Europe
#49 Kuzco and Pacha

Ok in an effort to help keep track:

1. AgentR - Anna and Elsa
2. AgentR - Bath Rose
3. Catgil - Art of Aurora
4. Catgil - Lonesome Ghost podm
5. Dalmara- Maleficent with Goons
6. Boule - Up Vuelta
7. Dalamara - Aristocrats Europe

Up next is speedwaystar1. I have sent them a pm :)

Ok in an effort to help keep track:

1. AgentR - Anna and Elsa
2. AgentR - Bath Rose
3. Catgil - Art of Aurora
4. Catgil - Lonesome Ghost podm
5. Dalmara- Maleficent with Goons
6. Boule - Up Vuelta
7. Dalamara - Aristocrats Europe

Up next is speedwaystar1. I have sent them a pm :)

Thank you ever so much Maleficent this does help :)

I am trying to update the first page just to make sure people can see what is still available.

Yay! Thank you for the great game! While we are waiting for Boule here are my top 3 picks in order:

#23. Cinderella dressing room door (PP 30099)
#22. Belle in red Dress (PP 6667)
#30. Mulan Dangler (PP 90069)

Looks like my turns are coming up after Speed - I'll wait until I see an updated choice list tomorrow, 'cause I'm half asleep and can't read too well right now, lol!

Back