• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Returning Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returning Member

Blacksmoke

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Hello everyone! Just wanted to reintroduce myself.

I have been away for too long. I have been a member here since 2011 and I was very active. Especially loved participating in the pin it forward game. I have been collecting pins for many years. My main collections are Stitch, Halloween, Haunted Mansion, Dr Facilier, WDI, Villains and......... I love to trade. My Pinpic ID is the same as here - Blacksmoke. In the last month since I have been back I have been able to help two people with sets they are working on.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome back! :lgm: You actually have a ton of pins I am interested in but I only have a couple of yours. Would you like to take a look and DM me if you see a trade you're interested in? (I'm ajk on PinPics as well.)

Welcome back! I remember you from long ago. (My username used to be SoraPandora, and still is on PinPics.) You have a bunch of my wants, but sadly I have none of yours.

Hope you’re able to make some good trades! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back! You have a really cool collection lol but no matches. That's okay, nice to meet you and see you back!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back