• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Rodent invasion from Global Chipmunks !!

ZAPPED! Rodent invasion from Global Chipmunks !!

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I forgot (yes, really!) to check my mail yesterday from running around and getting last minute things together. So, my husband went to collect the contents of our mailbox today.

I recently traded with Hope (hopemax) and I was surprised to see a priority box from her. Of course, she did not make it easy for me. She had to tape the box. One more package to open. Ok, I can do that ;)

She sent me a wonderful Belle pin as our trade, but then there was one more little package wrapped up in princess paper. When I opened the wrapping, this little gem was looking at me.

000_0017.jpg

000_0018.jpg

OMG !! These mishief chippies made my Christmas sooooo very very merry!!

I do collect princesses, more specifically Sleeping Beauty (my lovely damselle) and other girly stuff. But, my favorite ride is Small World and I *love* looking at the clock face. So, I started collecting clock face pins. This pin has been winking at me for a loooooong time on Ebay, but I always postponed buying it.

I am so very very happy for this cute pin. Thank you so very much Hope :) Truly, a big thank you. Your kindness made this Christmas even better :) Now, one of my favorite rides is connected to one of my favorite DPF friends. I can only hope to be on this ride along with you one day .... hint hint :naughty:

Back