• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! sarapandora! thank you!

ZAPPED! sarapandora! thank you!

Psycho Pixie

Vacations are a grand thing
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
So the other day Sara asked for my address, (and someone elses, teehee)

And last night we got this in the mail!!!

My daughter was having so much fun admiring the stuff, I got out my camera. she wanted to say thank you. I had to coach her a bit.. she IS only 4, but the idea is there..

(9) Facebook I hope the link works.

Thank you so much Sara! That was incredibly kind of you! Aileen is keeping the tinker bell pin, and wants to decorate her closet mirror doors with the princess stickers.

OH MY GOD, this made my day.

The video had me laughing out loud. My favorite part was "Oops, your sister's throwing fruit snacks again" and "Thank you Sara... but who's Sara?"

Your girls are too cute for words. Thanks so much for posting this!!! :-D