• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scoop and friends pins-- last 3 to complete the set

Scoop and friends pins-- last 3 to complete the set

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hi all!
So, we've done it, my sisters (poohstiks26 and craftycarverpins) and I have gotten our mom hooked on pins. On our most recent trip to WDW we met Scoop on my mom's birthday and she was beyond happy and won't stop talking about him haha.

Anyway, we got home and she bought all of the Scoop and Friends pins that she could find-- 9 out of 12! SO now I'm here hoping you amazing folks can help me find the last 3! We're looking for:

Pin 67433- Scoop and Smokey

Pin 74097- Scoop on Trolley

Pin 73814- Scoop and Shelia Shufflehop

haha I swear, of our entire week down there for her birthday, Scoop is the only part that she really really remembers.

I'm looking primarily to buy, if possible. Thanks guys for any help with this!!
Help me get my mom hooked even more!! (Maybe she'll even end up on here :) )

Last edited:
Good luck on your search! I will tell you though that you probably won't find a continuing the tradition pin for sale. These pins are gifts given to people by Scoop himself and he personalizes them with the recipient's name so they're not really something you'll find people getting rid of. That's not to say that it doesn't happen, but for the most part I think most people kinda treasure that experience and want to keep the pin with the message he wrote for them, ya know? And who knows, maybe if you guys go back and see him again he can give her one personally :)

Back