• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Scoop at MK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoop at MK?

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Does anyone know if and when you have a chance to meet Scoop at Magic Kingdom now? I really hope that me and my girls get to meet him. Would be amazing if the girls met him on their birthday, but I know he is not there every day, right? Anyone know what days he is ther now?

Thanks! Will do that.

Anyone knows if he is usually there on the same weekdays? So that we can plan to go to MK that day of the week.

Otherwise we will just hope that we are lucky!

I heard it's Wednesday mornings at MK, but I'm not sure where I heard that or how accurate it is. In the three trips I've made over the last year and a half though, I've never seen him. Hopefully you'll have better luck!

Is it possible to update a ticket to parkhopper when we get there? We bought a 6 day ticket package through the hotel we booked. Well I guess we will see. Or we will just rearrange our plans a little bit. Take Magic Kingdom 2 days at a row. Im sure the girls wont mind :)

Is it possible to update a ticket to parkhopper when we get there? We bought a 6 day ticket package through the hotel we booked. Well I guess we will see. Or we will just rearrange our plans a little bit. Take Magic Kingdom 2 days at a row. Im sure the girls wont mind :)
If you go to one of the ticket windows at the entrance to any of the parks you should be able to update to parkhopper.

Scoop is a resident of Main Street in WDW, he often has great pins to trade. I haven't met him before though, then again its been a long time since I've been to WDW anyhow. I hope I get to meet him one day, he seems really cool... and has a nice hat. Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back