• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SDCC Funko?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SDCC Funko?

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
I'm wondering, because I don't collect these at all, if there is a lot of interest in the Disney figures by Funko?

I ask because I might be able to have a friend pick up one or two of the SDCC Funko Pop! Exclusives. (I am not pre-selling or pre-trading because it's not a sure thing.) If I were to obtain one and put it up for a Trade Auction, would there be any interest?

Sulley & Boo are cute too, but out of all of them, I don't think anything beats Mahna Mahna! Oh great...now I have the song stuck in my head! lol ;)

Wow! I really like the Fantasia one! :D Do you know for how much will they retail?

Looking at this list of all the SDCC exclusive things: http://awesometoyblog.com/san-diego-comic-con-2012-exclusives/

About the Funkos, it says:
Funko
A full list of hints was published. See below for speculation – nothing confirmed yet.

I don't know where those hints/speculations came from, so I don't know if those will be the prices. Also I don't see one that corresponded to the Mahna Mahna ones.

Still trying to decide which to get, if any, but probably not the $50 one...

One last bump before I leave work... leaning toward Mahna Mahna or Fantasia, but would love to hear from any vinyl collectors on this.

I would get the Fantasia set, as I'm a huge Sorcerer Mickey and Fantasia fan. But for whichever set you don't choose to buy, you can always buy it later on Ebay, San Diego ComicCon exclusives aren't that expensive when on Ebay. I have bought myself some SDCC exclusive Star Wars figure sets on Ebay after the convention and the prices aren't much different. Or you can buy both :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back