• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Searching for Mulan pins!

Searching for Mulan pins!

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
-Message Transmission Received-

Greetings everybody! I know I have been inactive for a couple of months now. I have been going through many changes, and I had been working full-time, so I have not been able to really be active. To all of my friends and to the new people on here, Hello! :)

So as some of you may be aware, I am Mulan collector. As of right now, I am trying to attain eight more pins for my Mulan collection! A few of them are hard to find, while some are very difficult to find. Haha.

In general, this post is a way to help me get the pins, either by trading with me, or selling them to me, or even just notifying me if you find the pins anywhere online or in the real world. If, by any chance, I do not have a certain pin that you are looking for, you may let me know which pins in your wants list that you would say is a fair trade, and hopefully we might be able to work something out; ie. pin trading train or me searching on websites/going to pin events to trade.

This will definitely be a difficult mission, and I hope that you will be able to support me. Also, please know that I would be happy to help and support you in your searches for your hard to find pins. I can notify you if I ever see the pins that you want. :)

Anyway, here are the Mulan pins that I am searching for. I would also like to let you know that I am in no way a Mulan movie completist. I only collect pins with Mulan on it (Mushu only pins aren't something I strive to get).

Here are the pins that I am searching for:

Mulanleft_zpsf4fd53fe.jpg

Pin 39473: Disney Auctions - Sidekicks (Mulan & Mushu)
Pin 48614: WDW - it's a small world - A Magical Transformation - Framed Set (Mulan only)
Pin 97809: JDS - 15 Fabulous Years! - Fabulous Assorted Book Series - Mulan
Pin 98999: JDS 20th Anniversary - My Smile, My Disney Store - Mulan

mulanwants_zps041e228d.jpg

Pin 34029: Bootleg - Coca-Cola Bottle Puzzle - Princesses (7 Pin Set)
Pin 15123: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Framed Pin Set (Pretty as a Picture)
Pin 24494: WDW - Journey Through Time Pin Event 2003 (Mulan) Artist Choice
Pin 96853: Mulan - 'Not All Girls Wear Pink'
Pin 86420: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Mushu and Cri-Kee

I hope you can help me with my mission. Thank-you!

-Message Transmission Ends-

I feel your pain. I may have an extra Pin 86420: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Mushu and Cri-Kee somewhere. let me look around. I still need few of those myself. Best of Luck!

I feel your pain. I may have an extra Pin 86420: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Mushu and Cri-Kee somewhere. let me look around. I still need few of those myself. Best of Luck!

If you do find it, please let me know! I would love to trade for it. I hope my traders are up to date! I will look to make sure tonight! And thank-you so much for looking! :)
You three + echoharmony are my heroes. :bowdown:

I will keep my eyes peeled for you!

Awww... thank-you! You are up there with us too! :D We should call ourselves the Mulan Army! ;)

it's wonderful to see you back my friend ! I'm going to be sending you this pin very soon to add to your Mulan collection , pinpics 100480 DLP Mushu .
pin100480

Awww... Sabrina! You are such a sweet person and a wonderful friend! Expect a surprise from me at the end of September! :)

Back