• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selections started! PODM, BT, PTD, Rapunzel, Marquee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! We are at 22 spots taken now. I will start asking for payments in a week, or so, so they can all be collected by the first!

Thank you! Don't forget to watch for trivia questions! We are half way there now! Anyone else like to join?

Thank you!

We are at 26/50 now. Just 4 more to guarantee the third PODM! Still hoping they all sell before the deadline! I will start asking for payments soon as we have to get this started in beginning of October to give me time to mail everything out.

Anyone want to join today? If you would like to pay now and get it over with that is fine. The payment information is in the first entry. Thanks

Thank you! 27/50 taken now!

I am going to start sending PM's asking for payments in the next couple of days. We will not start the selection process until October 1st but I want to give everyone plenty of notice.

If the game has not sold out by then the bonus frame set will not be awarded. I have to be able to mail all the pins out by mid October so I am waiting as long as I can. Thanks in advance to all those that have chosen to play. You will be able to purchase spots up until October 1st.

Last edited:
Anyone want to join today? This one starts October 1st!

New trivia question.
When was the premier of Dumbo released?

It appears that this game will not sell out. Several of you have expressed an interest in the framed set. When the game is over I will offer it for either sale or trade. If that falls through I will run a small game of only about 20 spots with the framed set as the grand prize. I do not want to set up anything before the game is over just in case. I will also continue on with the trivia questions as well. Thank you all for your inquiries.

Payment reminders will be sent soon to those that still need to pay. This game is set to start October 1st~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back