• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Selling off extra pins for the Holidays. LQQK

Selling off extra pins for the Holidays. LQQK

fluffycat1

Cute and fluffy >^..^
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Its has been awhile since I have been on the boards. I am in the process of cleaning up my pin collection and have come across doubles I no longer want. I am not computer savvy so this is my slow attempt to get back into the pin forum. I will be listing more pins when time allows. I am selling:

Last edited:
Those are nice :)

Plan on listing any Frozen pins for sale?

sorry, I'm an old timer in pin collecting. Since 1999 and never did Frozen (Great Movie). I'm one half that collects Figaro and cats (Si & Am, Chandu, and a few others). My better half collects shiny things (Ariel. Belle, Dumbo, Brave, Duffy, Patriotic, Donald, Animl Kingdom............). She is willing to part with her extra.

Back